For more information, call Troy Funk, CDPE, SFR, Real Estate & Short Sale Agent - Sarasota, Florida, and beyond.
Troy Funk, SFR, CDPE, is a Sarasota Florida Short Sale Broker with 29 years experience as a licensed Real Estate Agent. He is associated with Allison James Estates & Homes / Preferred Shore Real Estate Group in downtown Sarasota. If you are facing foreclosure in Sarasota FL, contact Troy (800-295-8769) to discuss your situation and determine if a Real Estate Short Sale is right for you.Troy Funk - Sarasota Short Sale Agent
Real Estate Agent Troy Funk specializes in Short Sales in Florida and fully understands the emotional and financial challenges of facing foreclosure and going through the short sale process. In fact, he has experienced it all first-hand. After selling his own Sarasota County properties as short sales, he became passionate about helping other Florida homeowners stop foreclosure with a successful short sale in Florida. He went on to receive short sale certifications and foreclosure certifications, and in a single year, negotiated over 100 sales transaction.Real Estate Certifications / Licenses
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource (SFR) Certification
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Florida Real Estate License #BK476336
- RE/MAX “Hall of Fame” Award
- Recognized as one of Sarasota, Florida’s Top Producing Real Estate Agents
- You are eligible, under Fannie Mae guidelines, to buy another home in 2 years (instead of 5 to 7 years with foreclosure), and if your credit report does not reflect a 60+ day late pay, under Fannie Mae guidelines, you are eligible to buy another home as soon as you wish.
- Your lender usually pays all fees (including the real estate commission) associated with a short sale. Lenders generally prefer the short sale process over foreclosure proceedings because it is less costly for them.
- You do not have to make any more mortgage payments.
- You usually avoid a deficiency judgment against you.
- Your credit usually suffers less damage than it would with a foreclosure.
- Your overall financial recovery is faster with a short sale than with foreclosure.
- You usually receive more favorable tax treatment with a short sale than with foreclosure.
- You can rent a property with more ease than with foreclosure (which requires you to disclose “foreclosed” on an application).
- You are not “kicked out” of your home. You can stay in your home until the property is sold rather than being forced-out by foreclosure.
- You can sell your property “as is” without pouring any money into costly repairs.
- You have the dignity of selling your home and meeting the new owners.
- You are free from the liability and responsibility of the property
- You avoid the social stigma and humiliation of the F-Word: Foreclosure.
Please visit SarasotaShortSale.net for more information about Short Sales in Sarasota and Short Sales in Florida.