Any chance of tasker integration?
6 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Francesco AndreuzziModeratorMaybe3w
- You can turn tasker profiles on and off by using this work around:
1. Create an empty file on your phone eg. taskertest.txt ( $ touch taskertest.txt )
2. Make a Tasker Profile with Event - File - File attribute change and point it to your taskertest.txt
3. Edit your aliasfile on T-UI with tsk=touch taskertest.txt
4. Type tsk <Enter> on T-UI
If you're rooted you can set android settings programmatically using a shell script. All of these require root, but you can create shell scripts, and then create aliases that run them. Essentially, you can change any setting directly from T-UI with a few keystrokes...
notenoughtech.com - Best run shell commands in Tasker - Not Enough TECH2w