Sam Parker gets Data Point Tuesday.
As a sought-after public speaker, I develop customized presentations for HR and business leaders on topics related to the effective management of talent and the strategic value of leading an engaged workforce. Sometimes these are conference keynote speeches; sometimes these are facilitated discussions among management or other teams; sometimes these are monthly association meetings. Most of my presentations qualify for re-certification credits.
- National Louis UniversityOrganization Development, 1986 - 1988
- Principia CollegeEnglish, 1974 - 1978
- CMG GroupCEO, 2010 - present
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)COO, 2007 - 2010
- DBMPresident, North America, 2005 - 2006
- Lee Hecht Harrison LLCPresident, 1997 - 2004
- Keystone AssociatesSenior Vice President, 1996 - 1997
- Drake Beam MorinExecutive Vice President, 1987 - 1996