Start a hangout
103 followers|32,668 views
Works at Freezyly
Attended St Joseph's College, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Lives in Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka
103 followers|32,668 views
CEO at Suxiid
E-commerce, Online Marketing, Web Development, Web Design, Graphic Design, Entrepreneurship, Start-ups, Email Marketing, PPC, SEM, Mobile Applications, Digital Marketing, PHP, User Interface Design, User Experience, Google Adwords, Business Analysis, Marketing Strategy, Business Strategy, Integrated Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Advertising, Web Analytics, New Business Development, Internet Entrepreneur, Operations Management, Internet Services, Human Computer Interaction, Mobile Product Development, Social Media Marketing, Social Networking, Digital Strategy, Affiliate Marketing, Digital Direct Marketing, Social Media, Online Advertising, Organic Search, Google Analytics, Digital Media, Conversion Optimisation, Copywriting, Viral Marketing, Mobile Internet, Online Video Marketing, Online Lead Generation, Link Building, Online Reputation Management, Web Content
- FreezylyCEO & Founder, 2013 - present
- SuxiidCEO & Founder, 2013 - presentPowered by digital - it's our way of life. We're passionate about the collision of technology, creativity, metrics and audience intent. Our aggressively growing team of specialists includes designers, web developers, strategists and content specialists. Suxiid employs a methodical process and a multi-disciplinary team to work with client stakeholders in marketing, strategy, communications and IT across organizations. We take responsibility for entire projects from strategy to design, development, integration, launch and on-going support. The result? Beautifully built and high performing systems that deliver on business objectives today while creating new opportunities for tomorrow. Headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka and with hubs in Kuala Lumpur and London, we work with clients throughout the United Kingdom and internationally spanning a range of sectors: fashion and beauty, retail, healthcare, associations, business-to-business, professional services, start-ups and not-for-profit organizations.
- CetattiCEO & Founder, 2010 - 2012Cetatti is a digital agency, which since its inception in 2010, has seen the digital world as one big creative playground. We strive to be updated with the latest technology so that we can always offer the customer the best solution across the latest media. This way we ensure the customer a high level of satisfaction and a feeling that only their wants and needs has been the focus, in collaboration with Cetatti. Cetatti has evolved into an agency with great professionalism and high skills in analysis, strategy, idea and concept of design and technical implementation. We provide solutions for social media applications, campaign sites, etc. There will always be an emphasis on high quality and customer satisfaction, so the customer and its users always get the full benefit.
- Zone24x7Senior Lead BA, 2004 - 2010Define the planning and execution of business analysis tasks i.e. Stakeholder analysis, Deliverables, Task Dependencies and the Requirements Management process as shown in the Superpartners SDLC and BSA Framework, identify resources and skills required for the delivery of tasks Elicit, identify, validate and document stakeholders needs i.e. conduct workshops, document and confirm needs Define the communication plan which details how we manage conflicts, issues and changes i.e. manage scope, traceability and re-use of requirements Define the communication plan which details how we manage conflicts, issues and changes i.e. manage scope, traceability and re-use of requirements Contribute to projects that will help meet the business’ strategic needs by working with Enterprise and Solution Architects i.e. identify business needs, determine solution approach and scope, develop business case Elaborate requirements to a level of detail that accurately communicates the business and systems need Deliver appropriate artefacts of sufficient quality, i.e. validate and verify requirements, model requirements, determine assumptions and constraints, identify and mitigate risks and issues Assess the proposed solution to ensure that it meets the business needs i.e. assess requirements coverage and validate requirements Mentor and coach BSA’s as appropriate and as required
Colombo, Western Province, Sri Lanka
I am very proud of all of the work that I have done so far. But, I am a believer in the minute you consider yourself good, or even worse great, you lose your hunger to grow. Therefore, I hope to remain forever curious.
Business consulting & mentoring - Fast tracking businesses online.
Increasing brand awareness, traffic & conversions.
Building a digital and Ecommerce group
Delivering integrated marketing communications that work, online.
Global Ecommerce & logistics Management - inbound, storage, pick, pack & returns solutions
Online and technology business startups in online publishing and ecommerce
Online marketing driven business ventures
Helping traditional business encompass online strategies
Business working for charity through social enterprise.
Leadership, equity, fun, charity, success, value, ROI, deal making and exits.
Business Change Management
Growth and Repositioning
Leadership and Management
Online & Digital Marketing
Search Engine Marketing,
Social Media & Resonance
Behavioural tracking, engagement & conversions
Offline media that works
Outsourcing and Near Shoring
Finance, Controls and Reporting
Born Global Business & Marketing
Menswear & Womenswear Fashion
Social Media Listening/Engagement
Behavioural analysis and online conversion
Search Engine Optimisation / SEO / Natural search / Organic Search
Pay Per Click / PPC / Google Adwords
Online TV / Online Video / Video optimisation
- St Joseph's College, Colombo, Sri Lanka1984 - 1999
- Middlesex UniversityBachelor of Science (BSc), Computer Science and Multimedia, 2001 - 2003