Girls, add yourself to the list just to get rid of the "10% women only" ;) via
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- it is also that the females like to complain a lot but when it comes to this, do not put effort in to be part of the early on process. now is the time when contacts are formed. They are missing out on that every single time. I have been in these things long enough, which is why your display is great. To give one of my fav. quotes from west wing: "decisions are made by those who show up". I do want this female list to show case how far behind they are :)Jul 6, 2011
- sorry, kann besser englisch lesen als schreiben, vielleicht übersetzt eine von euch ja...
ich gehöre auch bereits zu den 10% vermutlich liegt es auch daran, dass Männer einfach "geiler" auf Zahlen und Rankings sind als wir, oder?Jul 6, 2011
- Angelika mentioned that men are rather keen on making such lists and ranking and yes, of course. but that is not really the point: It is by joining these circles and going for the "look how much I have" that other opportunities follow. Which at a later point women lament abuot "but we want those too!!" - yes, but that also means to participate in the same game as the guys.
In my circles I can see exactly the "shoe and fashion" women not showing up but my usual female suspects. Which, no coincidence, are also the ones appearing on other stages. There is a connection and it is great that Boris started pointing that out with his team.Jul 6, 2011
- thx ;o}Jul 6, 2011
- Thanks Boris! And I really like the twitter counter too. ;) I like statistics, facts and figures.Jul 6, 2011
- +Romy Mlimzk glad you like my work… :-)Jul 6, 2011
Add a comment...