- AIMAEA DeeZine is BeautifulData Visualizer and Presentation Designer, 2012 - presentInfluenced by TED.com, Garr Reynolds, Guy Kawasaki, Cannes Lions, I have learnt and developed my visual design and communication skills. Graphic and visual design software I am proficient at are Adobe CS design products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and a couple of open-source software as Inkscape and GIMP. Exceptional presentation skills using software such as PowerPoint, SlideRocket and Prezi.
- IBMProject Manager, 2006 - 2012Lead matrix teams of up to 10-100 resources in all aspects of lifecycle project management. Prepare project plans complete with scope, milestones, deliverables, budgets, and shared resource requirements. Coordinate virtual teams, ensuring seamless communication and collaboration across multiple concurrent projects. Direct requirements gathering, analysis, and specification development for infrastructure upgrade, system/network security, and anti-virus initiatives. Guide preparation of legal Project Definition Document (PDD) with Statement of Work (SoW) defining fees and services.
- IBMClient Support Manager, 2008 - 2012Promoted to Client Support Manager role in 2008 after strong interest in Service and Account Management. Directed expert-level technical services and support for technology and telecom infrastructure for 1,300+ client users. Managed new client on-boarding and service transition projects. Defined project plans, schedules, and deliverables. Identified and managed project risks. Led team, stakeholder, and client meetings and communications. Oversaw on-site change management activities. Ensured fulfillment of service level agreement (SLA) standards and on-time project delivery.
- IBMSAP Basis Administrator, 2003 - 2006Assigned to Shift and Team Lead role in 2003 after successfully completing SAP Basis Administrator courseworks. As SAP Basis Administrator I was responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of the Basis component of SAP systems and had assisted in the planning, designing & architecting of SAP systems across a variety of platforms (AIX, Windows) and databases (Oracle and DB2). I worked independently and in teams and have the ability to effectively communicate with clients to gain insight and develop solutions to meet their business needs. As SAP Basis Administrator I installed support packs, conducted SAP kernel upgrades, executed database backups/recovery, ran system refresh and copies, client copies, etc...
- IBMUNIX Teamleader, 2006 - 2007Leading a team of AIX and Linux SMEs and experts while establishing and building UNIX Workbench Deaprtment.
- IBMeBusiness & Web Hosting System Administrator, 2000 - 2003Very first assignment as a newcomer to IBM, starting with Shift Leader position, leading a small team of IT Specialists. As web hosting server administrator on various OS platforms (AIX, HP-UNIX, Sun Solaris & Windows) and web server types (Apache, MS IIS, Tomcat) the jobrole included: 24/7/365 Server Monitoring, 24/7/365 Clients' Websites Monitoring, operating system upgrades, file systems administration, intrusion detection and virus protection.
I am an enthusiastic, experienced, talented and highly productive UX/Web and graphic designer with backgrounds in project, services and account management with detailed knowledge of multiple IT and web technologies, service delivery best practices (ITIL) and content management systems. More then 15 years in IT, 6 years experience in project and client management, 4 years as independent UX/web designer and developer. I enjoy being part of, as well as leading, a successful and productive teams. I am quick to grasp new ideas and concepts, and to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. Able to work well on own initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines.
I am continously looking to build on extensive range of technical and soft skills within a suitably challenging role. Keen to achieve further professional development and proficiency in UX/Web design and development, as well as in digital project management. Currently looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic, ambitious, growing company and forge a career both as front-end developer/graphic designer and digital project manager.
- University of SzegedMaths and Computer Sciences, 1994 - 1996
- Univerzitet u Novim SaduDigital Electronics & Telecommunications, 1988 - 1991