no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- i like the post. well put, as usual. Did i tell you about the time I saw this pair of heels that I thought were really fantastic, but I couldn't remember the name? it was something like "naked", but googling "naked + womens + shoes" was not all that helpful....Aug 6, 2011
- Aug 6, 2011
- Ah, yes! I ran across those this morning while researching Marloes. Interesting stuff. I'm surprised I haven't seen more shoes utilizing 3-D printing yet. I'm sure there has to be something using that technology.Aug 6, 2011
- Nice post, Matthew. And I also like the Google+ commenting notion. See? I even used it.Aug 7, 2011
- Thanks, Duane. I do hope the G+ commenting works out. The attempt at looping in Twitter hasn't panned out, but this seems to open the door for conversation without clogging post's page.
As to the shoes, some of her recent work ("Pressedleathershoe") is quite interesting. It's using 3 pieces of leather soaked, then pressed together in a mold. Can't wait to see what she does in the years to come.Aug 7, 2011
- United Nude does some great, if intentionally more marketable, things with heel design too. I particularly like their Eamz collection.Aug 11, 2011
Add a comment...