- Parthenon PublishingVP, New Business Development, 2006 - present
- Saint Thomas Health ServicesMarketing Director, 2005 - 2006
- Baptist Hospital (Nashville, TN)Marketing Director, 2003 - 2006
- Frontline GroupVice President, 2000 - 2002
- Memphis Planned ParenthoodDirector of Development, 1996 - 1998
- Oden Marketing and DesignAccount Associate, 1995 - 1996
- SlaughterHansen DesignIntern
- Bates CommunicationsOwner, Consultant, 2002 - 2003
- The Morrison AgencyIntern, 1993 - 1993
Executive with expertise in
custom publishing, business planning, marketing research and implementation and
project/account management. Specialized expertise in health care,
organizational analysis and marketing.
In my current role, I work with all sizes of companies, associations and membership organizations to begin or improve communications with employees, customers or members.
Business strategy planning and implementation, competitive analysis, marketing and public relations including: strategic planning, mass media campaign development, execution and measurement, CRM, Web-based marketing, and publishing.
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville - MBAMBA, 1998 - 2000
- Birmingham-Southern College - BAEnglish/Political Science, 1991 - 1995
- St. John College, Oxford, EnglandMedieval Literature and Art, 1994 - 1994
Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, ...
Online shopping from the earth's biggest selection of books, magazines, music, DVDs, videos, electronics, computers, software, apparel &
CHART OF THE DAY: How People Share Content On The Web
More people use Facebook to share links than any other service -- including, to our surprise, email.
Finally, A Location-Sharing App That’s Less Creepy Than Foursquare
We all have GPSs in our pockets, but there’s no good way to share a fundamental piece of information: where we’re at. Google Latitude feels
A Nightmare Quiz: Just How Bad Are Your Dreams? | Healthland | TIME.com
See TIME's article on sleep, "Nightmare Scenario."...
Urban Housing Solutions in Nashville begins work on affordable apartment...
Work has started on a new 10-unit affordable housing apartment complex at 1202 3rd Avenue South in Nashville that will include three retai
Parthenon Publishing - Custom Publishing, Web Design - Nashville, TN | F...
Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep
Google alert claims users' Internet may shut down July 9
Google is spreading information about the DNSChanger malware, but for some the warnings may persist even after removing the malware. Read th
Dahlonega and Beyond: No vote in Lumpkin on Sunday Liquor Sales
Last year, the Georgia Legislature voted to let Georgia citizens determine if their communities should have Sunday liquor sales. The exact w
Social Media 2012 Update with NASBA.ORG case study
A review of the social media landscape in 2012 and a case study of how social media worked in 2011 for NASBA.org
WeightWatchers.com - Effective weight-loss tools and support