Almost makes me want to come up with a handle-bar mount so I can blare tunes while charging my phone all day. In the end it's too big and my other solar charging ideas for a #bike are better, but this is practically pre-built.
Here is a preview of some of the great new artwork my friend Kevin Tuma did for the new edition of my book. The 4th revised edition of "Healing Our World" will go to press shortly. Be on the lookout for a very special pre-publication offer the last week of July. If you’ve already read Healing, please share your comments with me!
Fox News is just as corrupt as CNN and MSNBC.
“The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum....”
― Noam Chomsky, The Common Good
Fox is the designated "other end" of that spectrum. Barrack Obama wants people who know CNN and MSNBC are nothing but a corrupt bunch of shills to flee to Fox because Fox won't look at the true root of the problems to keep from offending their corporate masters. Fox is a designated catch-net. Say people are waking up a little more and they see it? No problem the natural progression of mainstream media sorts is to stick with what they know. They run to Glen Beck who gets a little closer to the truth, but just like a normal mainstream news still diverts you away from the most vital and important information.
I saw this link on Facebook, posted by a right-winger trying to rally people behind supporting the only "real unbiased news network".
I find it interesting Breitbart was mentioned in the article but was completely overlooked by the ones sounding the rally call. That's a real news organization.
- NASA RITF LabsWorkmanship, 2006 - 2014
- Pecos High SchoolKnife dodging, 1991 - 1996
- High Tech InstituteBasic Electronics, 1996 - 1997
- Racing Rivals
I've contracted to lots of companies, had my hands in a lot of things, but I'm a tech all the way. I'm stuck in the never ending chain of court cases where my daughter is concerned and doing everything I can to make sure she's well taken care of and healthy, both mentally and physically.
- Lopez Negrete CommunicationsSystem Administrator, 2014 - presentManage and deploy computer, phone, and other data systems.
- Maximum IT SupportVice President, 2009 - presentAnything that has to do with keeping office data equipment running.
- GHGGeek, 2006 - 2014I launch bits into space and make sure we catch the ones that survive re-entry.
- Tek SystemsGeek, 2004 - 2006Migrated gas station PC's to DSL. Took a power company off of Token Ring and put it on Ethernet. Lots of little deployment jobs here and there.
- CSCGeek, 2001 - 2004I made sure gas stations could do their daily finances on a day to day basis over satellite earth stations.
- ComsysGeek, 2000 - 2001This was a pre-cursor to CSC, same gas station financials job.
- Everyones InternetÜber Geek, 1998 - 2000Helped to start the company, ran tech and sales, then ran tech, then ran the tech night shift, then GTFO'ed.
- Alpha NetworksGeek, 1998 - 1998Novell, Windows, and Lantastic admin, and I built computers too.
- Motion System, LLCGeek, 1997 - 1998Build robotics control systems for the bulk mail centers of the U.S. Postal service so junk mail can reach your home more efficiently.
- Tech AidGeek, 1996 - 1997Built Mac Clones - yes they were actually made for a while.
- Continental Security GuardsKnob Shaker, 1996 - 1996Shake doorknobs.
- Dan Daniel Music and VideoClerk, 1995 - 1996Get the VHS tapes and SNES games from the back room and hand them over the counter.
- Pecos EnterprisePaper Boy, 1991 - 1994Throw newspapers into yards. That was fun.
- Valley Motor CompanyPeon, 1995 - 1995Wash cars, chop weeds, work parts counter.
When A Mom Would Sing "Let It Go", She Really Meant It! - Katiefy
We have heard a thousand versions of "Let It Go" from the Disney Movie, Frozen. Now, what if Queen Elsa becomes a mom, and sang it again? Wa
Bad infrastructure design leads to bad behavior on bikes
Or, should bicyclists have to stop at stop signs, Part IV
10 Bikes You Should Consider Before Buying a Fixed Gear
There may be no faster way to gain street cred in a hipster enclave than the purchase of a fixed-gear bike. And they're so easy to find now,
Democrat Senator ‘abandons big government plantation’ to join the GOP
"So my brothers and sisters of the American community, please join with me today in abandoning the government plantation and the party of di
10 Things Government Can Do that Would Land You in Jail | Moral Low Ground
Activist Post lists 10 things the government can do that would land you in jail if you did them.
Rooted a Nook this past week. I'll clear some things up if you want to d...
I was given a $50 Barnes and Noble gift card for Christmas, so I decided to use it on something I could hack. I went to Barnes and Noble on
Was Boy in K.C. Fire Attack Burned by His School’s Racist Teaching? | Th...
"Dark Rose" by Steve Farrell “An enchanting story of faith and family that is as enlightening as it is encouraging.” -- Jon Doughe