Someone got maybe a solution?
no plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- Same here. So my opinion is that we have to use the qt32 libs to compiled it, but i dont try yet. I think we created a 64 bit .so.
Or we have to check for which plattform this .so is and maybe we can try a 64 bit skype or something else.Dec 26, 2011
- That's right.
libskypetab-ng.so.0.4.9: ELF 64-bit LSB shared object, x86-64, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked, not stripped
But Skype is 32-Bit, so i can't execute it in the right way.
/opt/skype/skype: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.8, stripped
I tryed now to download the deb packages and using this instead, what end up in the same problem. Skype is not starting.Dec 26, 2011
- but i saw on the skype website a 64bit versionDec 26, 2011
- That are just 64-Bit compatibly packages, so you able to install them beneath Ubuntu/OpenSUSE 64-Bit. They will install some 32-bit libs and stuff that made 32-bit apps runnung on 64-Bit. But the core binary keeps being 32-bit.Dec 26, 2011
- ahh ok. is the ppa working for ubuntu 64bit? i will try it tommorowDec 26, 2011
- Alex Sla+2Found a Overlay for Gentoo: http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-p-6911446.html#6911446
Works now!Dec 27, 2011