- Calavera USAAnimator, 2014 - 2014http://calaverausa.com/
- UVPHACTORYSuper Intern - All the Things, 2013 - 2014http://uvph.com/
- Searight Studios, Inc.Intern - 3D Modeling, 2011 - 2011
- Animation MentorCharacter Animation, 2014 - present
- Fashion Institute of TechnologyBFA Computer Animation and Interactive Media, 2010 - 2012
- Fashion Institute of TechnologyAAS Communication Design, 2008 - 2010
- Queens College, City University of New York2006 - 2008
The Best Cinema 4D Tutorial Ever!!! | greyscalegorilla/blog
There is a feature in Cinema 4D that I think is the most unused, most helpful feature there is. So useful, I'm calling this The Best Cinema
Make Dynamic Chain Mail In Cinema 4D | greyscalegorilla/blog
Heeey everybody! Here's an old test I did resurrected as a tutorial. I'll quickly create chain mail on simple geometry that can be used to q
» Blog Archive » Aftermath of the second world war.
Pages. Contact. Categories. activism (174); admin (2); advertising (48); alternate energy (19); alternate reality gaming (16); animals (41);
Sleep No More = LARP + Shakespeare + Absinthe + Orgy Masks
Since March, Punchdrunk theater company's immersive Shakespeare adaptation Sleep No More has converted an entire Manhattan loft building int
Client: “Hello, I’m looking to make a reservation...
Client: “Hello, I’m looking to make a reservation arriving on the 13th and departing on the 12th.” Me: “Okay, so you are arriving on the 12t
The image is a bit fuzzy… Can you make the pixels...
“The image is a bit fuzzy… Can you make the pixels rounder?”
The image of the family walking down the beach…...
“The image of the family walking down the beach… Let’s just retouch it so they’re facing the camera.”
A Stunning Video That Reminds Us All to Dream of the Stars
Making its debut at the TEDxISU (International Space University) event on July 6, the video above is an inspirational call-to-arms for anyon
Ironsword - Wizards & Warriors II (NES) Music - Title Theme
Ironsword - Wizards & Warriors II (NES) Music - Title Theme Download all my NES Soundtracks as MP3 here http://www.nes-snes-sprites.com/