- Do read to know why JSONObject/JSONArray classes of org.json parse JSON slow?
- Do read if you haven't used either GSON or Jackson library to parse JSON response.
Happy parsing till next part!
#AndroidDev #GSON #Jackson
Today we’re announcing the first release of the Project Ara Module Developers Kit (MDK) v0.10. You can download the release at projectara.com/mdk/. This is a very early version but our goals are to give the developer community an opportunity to provide feedback and input, and to help us ensure that the final MDK--anticipated at the end of 2014--is elegant, flexible, and complete.
Next week, we’re hosting the first Project Ara Developers Conference at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View. We invite developers to attend in person (projectara.com/ara-developers-conference/) and provide feedback and input on the MDK. An online livestream option is also available. Registration closes tomorrow. Also, we’re kicking off the Project Ara Module Developers forum and mailing list--check it out.
We look forward to your feedback!
Paul Eremenko, Head, Project Ara
A fresh new startup co-founded by "Yellow" aims to simplify your search for nearby fooding places.
Let Yellow provide you location aware, your taste preferences driven eating places recommendation with added deals & offers info just when you need them.
Where do you want to eat today? The answer is Yellow.
Try the Android app, become alpha tester. Public Beta by end of April 2014.
(Anish has been speaker in our series of Android workshops in past. GDG Kathmandu wishes him all the best. Please share and help spread the word about Yellow.)
Try it. Download from Google play.
Google Developer Group Kathmandu - GDG Kathmandu (previously know as Google Technology User Group - ktmgtug) is a group of developers, Google technology enthusiasts, and Googlers from around Kathmandu valley, Nepal. We discuss, share our ideas, experiences and plan for events, meetups near. Join us.
We gather and discuss about following Google Developer Products:
- Android - Mobile development (Java)
- Chrome OS - a lightweight operating system based on Linux and Google Chrome browser
- Google App Engine - scalable cloud computing (Python and Java)
- Google Chrome - The browser, extensions etc
- Google Data APIs - YouTube, Google Maps, Google Map Maker, Calendar, Translator etc
- Google Search and SEO - Tips and ideas
Disclaimer: GDG Kathmandu is an independent group; our activities and the opinions expressed on this +Page should in no way be linked to Google, the corporation.