Palmer Luckey is the founder of Oculus, the company that was recently acquired by Facebook for $2 billion in cash and stock. It’s a big story, and the Oculus Rift virtual reality hardware is likely the best chance that open, high-quality virtual reality has at a mainstream market.
In a recent interview, which has since blown up online, Luckey stated that standard displays and televisions will likely give way to a virtual reality solution.
Let’s take a look at the actual quotes, and I've embedded the video so you can watch the conversation itself.
(Read the rest by clicking the link above)
#virtualreality #oculusrift #opinion
- FreelancerUser Interface Developer, 2011 - present
- PT Sistemas de Informação, S.A.Font-End Web User Interface Developer, 2012 - present
- InnovagencyWeb User Interface Developer, 2010 - 2011
- InnovagencyHead Team of User Web Interface, 2007 - 2009
- InnovagencyWeb Interface Developer, 2001 - 2007
- Euro RSCG CyberlabWeb Interface Developer in Outsourcing, 2000 - 2001
- Contraste Sistemas InformaçãoTrainee Web Interface Developer, 1999 - 1999
- Escola Profissional e Imagem (EPI)Multimédia, 1997 - 1999
- Escola Secundário D. João V1993 - 1997
How to manually Install/uninstall PunkBuster for any game | GizMantra
These simple steps will solves your errors like “punkbuster not initialized” for games like COD 4 or Battlefield. The following method will
Does Readyboost Really Improve Windows Performance? Find Out.
Depending on your System configuration ReadyBoost may or may not help you improve the speed and performance of your PC.
Koala - a gui application for LESS, Sass, Compass and CoffeeScript compi...
Koala is a gui for Less, Sass, Compass and CoffeeScript. Koala can run in windows, mac, and linux.
Darren Rawlings – They Could Transform Series | Geek Art – Art, Design, ...
on mars 19 | in Non classé | by Geek-Art | with No Comments. Mon ami Andry Rajoelina est tombé sur ce tumblr incroyable, et me l'a immédiate
HTML5 UP! Responsive HTML5 and CSS3 Site Templates
Responsive HTML5 and CSS3 site templates designed by @n33co.
Como explicar a diferença entre UX e UI com cereais
Assim fica fácil explicar né? :) via