Doing spring cleaning for your business? Make sure to your business info is up to date and share with your following and potential customers using Google My Business on Android (goo.gl/9mGq6L) and iOS (goo.gl/Df7kxX).
1. Upload full size to Google Photos (will shrink to new 16 MP max)
2. Add to a new album - it's going to be a private throwaway album. I'm calling mine "Holding Pattern Alpha"
3. Use the share box on Google+ to choose from your Google Photos, find your throwaway album.
4. Once you've chosen the photo add it to the album you really want it in via the drop down.
Result: High resolution photo in the album you want keeping the plusses and comments intact.
All this work brought to you by the team of #bokehlicious bandits comprised of and more! Reminding you that Friday's are #bokehlicious
#capecod #beach #chatham #dof
With years of Automotive Management experience, I currently offer my services to those friends of mine in the Industry who would like a fresh perspective on their entire operation from Marketing to Fixed Ops. I can help identify potential profit leaks as well as new opportunity and with my extensive contact base, put you in touch with the best consultants in the Industry on anything that you desire specialized training in if it is in your best interest.
As a true "car guy" I look at everything with an eye towards identifying broken or non-existant processes and help make difficult concepts easy to understand and monitor.
With the shift in Automotive to on-line and digital, don't be fooled into hiring a vendor in "consultant"clothing!
No hidden agenda's and blunt analysis. Want to really find out how you can improve? Contact me today
- Bryan Armstrong ConsultingOwner, 2010 - present
- DrivingSalesCommunity Editor, 2011 - present
- VWSouthtownee-Commerce Director, 2011 - present
- Utah Total AutoOwner, 2004 - present
- Menlove ToyotaGeneral Sales Manager, 2010 - 2011
- TimDahle ImportsCorporate Trainer, 2007 - 2010
- Blackridge Subaru MitsubishiGeneral Sales Manager, 2002 - 2007