Alt text: I can't remember where I heard this, but someone once said that defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession; you're saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not literally illegal to express.
- Bryan Armstrong ConsultingOwner, 2010 - present
- DrivingSalesCommunity Editor, 2011 - present
- VWSouthtownee-Commerce Director, 2011 - present
- Utah Total AutoOwner, 2004 - present
- Menlove ToyotaGeneral Sales Manager, 2010 - 2011
- TimDahle ImportsCorporate Trainer, 2007 - 2010
- Blackridge Subaru MitsubishiGeneral Sales Manager, 2002 - 2007
With years of Automotive Management experience, I currently offer my services to those friends of mine in the Industry who would like a fresh perspective on their entire operation from Marketing to Fixed Ops. I can help identify potential profit leaks as well as new opportunity and with my extensive contact base, put you in touch with the best consultants in the Industry on anything that you desire specialized training in if it is in your best interest.
As a true "car guy" I look at everything with an eye towards identifying broken or non-existant processes and help make difficult concepts easy to understand and monitor.
With the shift in Automotive to on-line and digital, don't be fooled into hiring a vendor in "consultant"clothing!
No hidden agenda's and blunt analysis. Want to really find out how you can improve? Contact me today