Start off the year right by moving into a new home with us! We want to encourage our community to be good neighbors to each other. Here are a few ideas to help you stay on your neighbor’s good side. Let’s make 2014 the best year possible.
1. Be friendly and approachable. Smile and say hello to your neighbors in passing.
2. Good neighbors are quiet and considerate when it comes to noise. Everyone appreciates seeing, and not hearing their neighbors!
3. Respect the building and keep common areas clean for everyone to enjoy.
4. Offer assistance to neighbors especially the elderly if you can. Opening a door or carrying in a bag of groceries can be a huge help.
5. If any issues ever do come up between you and a neighbor be sure to handle the situation maturely. It will be easier to resolve conflicts if you get to know your neighbors beforehand. Feel free to leave a comment and share more ideas on how to be a good #neighbor!