- Logmein, Inc.Director of Content Marketing, 2013 - presentI work at a Massachusetts-based technology company focused on connectivity and mobility (LogMeIn), where I am employed as a content strategist. In this role, I drive development of overall content strategy, develop that strategy to scale content across all business units and products, and finally champion the use of most effective content selection (type, vehicles, length, format, etc.) and development throughout the organization. http://www.SubjectivelySpeaking.net http://www.Twitter.com
- Staples, Inc.Senior Manager of Global Content Strategy, 2013 - 2013I drive development of overall content strategy for US and global communities, develop a strategy to scale content across all business units, and finally champion the use of most effective content selection (type, vehicles, length, format, etc.) and development throughout the organization.
- Parametric Technology CorporationDirector of Social Media Marketing at a Boston-HQ software company, 2007 - 2013
- Vanasse Hangen BrustlinSenior Transportation Engineer, 2000 - 2007
- Maryland State Highway AdministrationTraffic Engineer, 1997 - 2000
I work at a Massachusetts-based technology company focused on connectivity and mobility (LogMeIn), where I am employed as a content strategist. In this role, I drive development of overall content strategy, develop that strategy to scale content across all business units and products, and finally champion the use of most effective content selection (type, vehicles, length, format, etc.) and development throughout the organization.
I have a bachelor's of Science degree in engineering from Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Worcester, MA, and a master's degree in Business Administration, focusing on Technology Entrepreneurship, from Babson College in Wellesley, MA.
- Worcester Polytechnic InstituteCivil Engineering
- Babson CollegeMBA
5 Tips to More Profitable Meetings in 5 Minutes - Tip #3
Have you ever had the experience of doing a presentation and not having any sense as to who the decision makers are? If you have, you would
What Marketers Can Learn From One Hilarious Sportscaster
Sportscaster Adam Lefkoe's recent broadcasts are infused with themes, such as quotes from Seinfield and rap lyrics. Find out what you can le
SEO on a Budget: How to Allocate Limited Resources for Maximum Results |...
Improve and promote your Website with these inexpensive options.
Give Me 5. Local SEO Tips for Small Business | Business Hub | Staples.com®
Accelerate your marketing efforts with five expert tips.
Alternatives to Google Reader? Don't Bother, You're Not Going Anywhere...
Today Google Reader became the latest Google product to have Plus added to it. Now Google Reader users can +1 or share items to Google Plus,
Do New Klout Scores Predict Influence? | Christopher S. Penn : Awaken Yo...
One of the biggest hanging questions from my previous post on the algorithm change to Klout scores was: does the new Klout score do a better
Product Lifecycle Management: A New Path To Shareholder Value?
Written by James Heppelmann Modern manufacturing has succeeded in delivering levels of quality, safety and sheer variety that would have bee
Socmetrics Offers Fast, Simple Influencer Identification
A new influencer identification tool has emerged that has quite a bit of promise. Socmetrics, a one-year-old company out of Boston, is simil
A Potential Fix for iOS 5 Battery Woes: Your Time Zone Settings
Could the cure for iOS 5 battery malaise be buried in the time zone settings?
PTC – PLM Solutions – Product Lifecycle Management Resource Center
Overcome challenging product development hurdles from frequent design changes to stringent regulatory compliance issues with PTC’s Product L
29-Year-Old Deaf Woman Hears Her Voice for the First Time [VIRAL VIDEO]
Each day, Mashable highlights one noteworthy YouTube video. Check out all our viral video picks. Sloan Churman was born deaf. For