Can Arrington recreate TechCrunch? Because that’s exactly what he’s planning on doing… http://tnw.to/1Az9k
26 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 12 previous comments
- Maybe he will commission an UncrunchedPad with Uncrunched blog.Sep 25, 2011
- Since Mike was whisked away, I now only scan very quickly through the headlines, instead of clicking on every post and reading almost all of them ... an empty shell of what was phat. Hope he gets something going ... *Sep 26, 2011
- If I didn't want to worry about losing control of a site i'd started, this is what I would do:
1/ not sell the site for to someone else.
2/ that's it.
Wish Arrington would stop being such a crybaby over this. At least he can wipe his tears away with $100 bills.Sep 26, 2011
- Does anyone take him seriously anymore? Seriously, the guy is a loose cannon that has alienated huge chunks of the tech community.
He sold to AOL for far more than it was worth (about 10 times as much quite frankly) and once again he's crying tears from what was obviously a poor deal in the first place.
I guess the Crunchpad taught him zero.Sep 26, 2011
- ضحكة صفراءSep 26, 2011
- Wow, amazed at the level of "hate." Really uncalled for, and so not necessary. Arrington is a serial entrepreneur that's what they do, start stuff. I don't think he is whining nearly as much as his former competitors who somehow think this means more for them. Instead of focusing on start ups, ventures, etc, they have been focused on him. Arrington earned his props unlike most of the start ups that get bought and are never heard from again. So, final thought. Worry about you, notbecause he's doing just fine.Sep 26, 2011