Profile

Cover photo
席小言
Works at Hewlett-Packard
Attends 南京邮电大学
Lives in 中国浙江杭州
17 followers|6,961 views
AboutPostsPhotosVideos

Stream

席小言

commented on a video on YouTube.
Shared publicly  - 
 
太搞了
 ·  Translate
1
Add a comment...

席小言

Shared publicly  - 
 
富春山居图 中国版007 从电影手法、剧情、到人物设置,一个不漏,创新点在于广告插播很娱乐。看画面看场面,8.1分,总体凑合。
 ·  Translate
1
Add a comment...

席小言

Shared publicly  - 
 
哈哈,京东好样的。
 
京东向南周的致敬。
http://sale.360buy.com/act/goDWjJxXkLi.html
 ·  Translate
1
Add a comment...

席小言

Shared publicly  - 
 
 
整理出来,做个记录。
被枪毙的南方周末2013年新年献词原文:中国梦,宪政梦!作者:戴志勇

  天地之间,时间绽放。

  这是我们在2013年的第一次相见,愿你被梦想点亮。

  2012年,你守护自己的生活,他们守护自己的工作。守护这份工作,就是在守护他们对生活的梦想。

  2012年,庙堂之上发出的宪政强音嗡然回响:“宪法的生命在于实施,宪法的权威也在于实施。”我们期待宪法长出牙齿,宪政早日落地。惟如此,才能成就这个沧桑古国的艰难转型;惟如此,国家与人民,才能重新站立于坚实的大地之上。

  今天,已是能够梦想的中国,今天,已是兑现梦想的时代。经历过宪政缺失的“文革”梦魇,我们花费三十多年的时间来逐渐回归常理与常情。从土地联产承包责任制到个体户、乡镇企业到“民企”,稍稍归还国人自主安排生活的权利,我们便创造了繁华城市,收获了满仓粮食。

  我们重新体认什么是真,什么是假,是其是,非其非;我们重燃对公义的热爱,对自由的向往。面对暴虐强力,我们双手相握,一起走过艰难时刻,迎接生活转机。

  今天,我们终于可以从厚厚的历史尘埃中挺起胸,从琐碎的日常生活中抬起头,重走先辈的宪政长征,重温先辈的伟大梦想。

  一百七十多年前,我们开始从天朝上国的迷梦中醒来。先败于英,后败于日。百姓愈加民不聊生,耻感深深刺痛中国士人。保国!保种!由洋务而君宪,由立宪而革命。从器物到制度再至文化,激愤者不惜彻底打倒“孔家店”,决绝地将自己的文明连根拔起。

  辛亥革命后,清帝退位,先辈们终于建立了亚洲第一个共和国。但是,一个自由、民主、富强的宪政中国并没有随之而来。

  国家内外,战争连连;人群内外,残酷不断。

  一度,人们远离仁,远离义,远离天道,远离对自由的坚守。

  一度,人们认错为对,指鹿为马,万千生灵生机断绝。

  美梦与山河,齐齐破碎。自由与宪政,双双消隐。

  度尽人世劫波,深味人性幽暗,我们依然是能做梦的人,有颗能做梦的心。

  今天,我们断断不只梦想物质丰盛,更希望性灵充盈;我们断断不只梦想国力能强盛,更希望国民有自尊。新民和新国,救亡与启蒙,谁也离不开谁,谁也不能压倒谁。而宪政便是这一切美梦的根基。

  兑现宪政,坚守权利,人人才能心如日月流光溢彩;鳏寡孤独才能感受冬日暖意而非瑟瑟发抖;“城管”与小贩才能谈笑风生;房屋才能成为自己与家人的城堡;

  兑现宪政,限权分权,公民们才能大声说出对公权力的批评;每个人才能依内心信仰自由生活;我们才能建成一个自由的强大国家。

  兑现宪政大梦,每个人才能做好个人的美梦。而这需要我们就从手边做起,就从守护此时此刻的生活做起,而不要将重任留给子孙。

  很多人一直深深懂得这一点,很多人早就努力践行这一点。

  不是杰出者才做梦,是善于做梦者才杰出。

  你的天赋权利就是可以梦想,并且兑现梦想!

  为你的梦想鼓掌,为这个国家的梦想加油,这就是很多新闻人的梦想,是他们不大不小的野心。他们忠于新闻,更忠于内心。愿你也有个玫瑰色的美梦;自由成就自己,完成天之所赋。

  总会梦想人人都可以做一个有尊严的人,不论身居高位,还是街头卖艺;

  总会梦想人人内心有爱,即使罪犯也未必穷凶极恶,总有恻隐之心自由闪动;

  总会梦想阶层只是引人自由流动的动力,而不再是相互猜忌和仇视的天堑;总会梦想这五千年文明生生不息,为改善人类的现代处境,捧出一掬甘冽清泉……

  兑现这一千一万个梦想,才能抚平这一百多年的刻骨痛楚。

  兜兜转转一百七十年,美梦成真何其难!一百七十年后,依然有人渴望良知萌新芽,重温天命之谓性;依然有人坚持要求权利一一落地,政治复归于正,公义自在流淌。

  依然有人相信,不管多难,梦想终会落实为宪政良制,风行为敦敦美俗。

  先辈们筚路蓝缕,践义成仁。如今,后人承继其志,燃灯前行。

  兑现梦想,自然要借鉴前贤智慧,与古人的信仰、习俗和情感和解。儒释道法墨,百家皆是源泉;周汉唐宋明,代代皆有可取。

  但这决不是要复古,古人不能给予今天所需的一切。只是不再轻易贬损先辈,平心静气地吸收转进,以让中华文明开新花,结新果。

  兑现梦想,自然要吸取世界经验。所以要认真审视希腊民主,罗马法治,借鉴英美宪政,追赶现代科技文明。

  但这也不是仅仅作一个西方文明的优等生,西人有西人演进的轨迹,同样未必能直接给予我们今天所需的一切。

  我们要站在自己的大地上,与各国人民一起,生活出一种古今相融的新生活,文明出一种中西合璧的新文明。在古今中西的激荡中,要遵循人类共通的价值,也要不惮于做自己的新梦。

  称美古人,赞扬邻居,不是因为他们足够完美,而是因为我们熟悉他们眼中洋溢的快乐,心底流淌的自由。

  中国人本应就是自由人。中国梦本应就是宪政梦。

  宪政之下,才能国家持续强盛,宪政之下,才有人民真正强大。兑现宪政梦想,才能更好地外争国权,维护国家的自由;才能更好地内争民权,维护人民的自由。而国家的自由最终必得落脚于人民的自由,必得落脚于人人可以我口说我心,人人可以用心做美梦。

  生而为人,谁能不热爱自由?这自由,不仅是权利针对权力而言,也是宽恕针对报复而言,是般若针对无明而言,是仁爱针对暴虐而言,是有道针对无道而言。

  大道之行,天下为公;万物自在,各正性命。这就是古人的梦想,先辈的梦想,也是今天很多人的梦想。

  中国梦,自由梦,宪政梦。

  万物速朽,但梦想永在。万物诞生,因梦想不灭。梦想就是生生之几,就是当你失败了一百次,那第一百零一次充实你内心的不死之希望。

  依然有人倾听你的梦想,期待你敢于做梦。你从苦难中爬起,他们为你加油;你尝尽人世冷暖,他们为你加油;你收获美好生活,他们为你加油……他们别无所资,惟有对梦想的执着;他们别无所长,惟有对真相的追求。

  一句真话能比整个世界还重,一个梦想能让生命迸射光芒!
 ·  Translate
1
Add a comment...

席小言

Shared publicly  - 
1
Add a comment...

席小言

Shared publicly  - 
 
戳中点了
 
#剩蛋快乐~

甲:"你们用盗版的时候有想过做出这款软件的程序员吗?他们该如何养家糊口?"

 乙:“哈哈哈别逗了程序员哪有家要养啊~~”

PS:听说基家最庞大的群体是程序猿,请程序猿们自动认领XDD
 ·  Translate
1
Add a comment...
Have him in circles
17 people
Yaorong Lowan's profile photo
Tony Smith's profile photo
薛定谔's profile photo
刘建生's profile photo
jennifer lee's profile photo

席小言

Shared publicly  - 
1
Add a comment...

席小言

Shared publicly  - 
 
刚刚看到国外某中文视频节目又在谈论莫言的莫言。我想说:
莫言,他只是个作家,他只是个讲故事的人,他的家人还在国内,他不想卷入政治,他选择莫言,他没有错。而某些人身在国外,在facebook上骂莫言,你们有种吗?有种你们来像刘晓波一样,别TM在国外对莫言唧唧歪歪。如果说刘晓波指责莫言回避问题,我无话可说,他是真男人,他有资格骂莫言,可是你们一家老小都在国外站着说话不腰疼,如果你们是莫言,你们家人在国内,你们能像刘晓波一样吗?还是你们会选择莫言?你们没有资格去指责莫言,如果你们非要拿这件事去诋毁莫言,那我要说你们才是真正的无耻。
 ·  Translate
1
Add a comment...

席小言

Shared publicly  - 
 
 
1. I see.我明白了
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too.我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on.等一等。
9. I agree。我同意。
10. Not bad.還不錯。
11. Not yet.還沒。
12. See you.再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long.再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me.讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full.我飽了。
23. I'm home.我回來了。
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
25. My treat.我請客。
26. So do I.我也一樣。
27. This way。這邊請。
28. After you.您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me.跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise.我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again.再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so.我也這麼想。
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up.時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry.別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat.這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
66. Here you are.給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy.別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself.別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right.你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you.由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome.不客氣。
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word.我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served.先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人g criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理
 ·  Translate
1
Add a comment...

席小言

Shared publicly  - 
 
血滴子观后感:1.原来一个小时的电影,可以放成一个半小时,慢镜头很实用;2无需吐槽,其实剧情高级黑。
 ·  Translate
1
1
Add a comment...

席小言

Shared publicly  - 
 
真的假的?话又说回来,发卫星还是慎重点好,别学摩托罗拉。
 
世界已经无法阻挡谷歌!Google公司将与其他公司合作发射卫星,届时赤道两侧南北纬5度范围内将可通过接收装备实现自由无线上网,并将在未来推行至全球范围,如此,将有更加方便快捷的上网方式,更加迅速稳定的上网速度,更加低廉便宜的上網費用
1
Huto Zheng's profile photo
 
08年就提出了
 ·  Translate
Add a comment...
People
Have him in circles
17 people
Yaorong Lowan's profile photo
Tony Smith's profile photo
薛定谔's profile photo
刘建生's profile photo
jennifer lee's profile photo
Education
  • 南京邮电大学
    通信工程, present
Basic Information
Gender
Male
Work
Employment
  • Hewlett-Packard
    present
Places
Map of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has livedMap of the places this user has lived
Currently
中国浙江杭州
Links
YouTube
Contributor to