Let's try this again. I just upgraded to the Iphone se from an iphone 4. I am excited about what this new phone can do for me. Anybody out there with freindly advice about what features I should learn 1st?
one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 13 previous comments
- My last iPhone was a G3 (GS?). I absolutely love my SE with 64 gigs. Never had an 4 so can't speak to what you should learn first. My boss was really impressed when I asked Siri to delete all alarms this morning. She did not know all that Siri could do so you may want start by learning Siri, if you haven't already.Jul 12, 2017
- Started using Siri today. I was driving for work and in Iowa they just started enforcing a law about distracted driving. So I was trying to get the hang of getting Siri to play the tii podcast without looking or touching my iPhone.Jul 12, 2017
- Really like in the voice feature of the new iPhone I've got. It allows me to post much more quickly than I can type.Jul 15, 2017
- I also bought that lens kit you mentioned I'll try it on the next house I have to photographJul 15, 2017
- Quick question about Siri I've tried to use her to turn on like the flashlight and other apps on the phone but it says she can't do that are there any apps that she can controlJul 15, 2017
- Siri can play music from Apple Music and the podcast app
You can also pay using square cash.
Ask for a car from lyft and uber.
You can ask her to start your runtastic event.
And lastly, for supported messaging apps you can reply with Siri via the app, " Siri send a skype response to Jonathan "
You can ask Siri to show you saved pins on Pinterest.
To find more apps you can check the App Store apps under their section that reads "supports Siri".
Or you can search the App Store for "Siri" and the apps that have some support for Siri will show upJul 16, 2017
Add a comment...