Noah Jeppson is a recognized urban activation thought leader and experiential graphic designer. Based in Seattle, he focuses on wayfinding, exhibition design and placemaking projects that shape the way people interact with their surroundings and challenge traditional notions of place. By merging digital and physical solutions Noah creates new experiences that creatively solve communication challenges.
In the community Noah works to create a constructive dialogue between neighbor groups and business leaders to espouse urban activism. His accomplishments include successful installments of PARK(ing) Day, design of a crowd-funded map of the Dallas Pedestrian Network, and projects that bring awareness to historic preservation and sustainability.
Noah has served as a design and community consultant on a variety of committees including the Seattle Design Festival, PARK(ing) Day Seattle, Downtown Dallas Inc.’s Tunnels & Sky Bridges Network Task Force, the Downtown Residents Council and the City of Dallas Landmark Task Force (CBD/West End/Individual). He also serves on the board of the Thanks-Giving Foundation in Dallas. Community speaking engagements and participation in the Seattle chapter of SEGD keep Noah active in addressing regional design challenges.
- Concordia University Nebraska
- BoeingSenior Graphic Designer (Contract), 2013 - 2016
- Noah JeppsonEnvironmental Graphic Designer, 2004 - present
- Ernst & YoungSenior Graphic Designer, 2012 - 2013
- J. C. PenneyWeb / Online Graphic Designer (Contract), 2011 - 2012
- Neiman MarcusPrint Graphic Designer (Contract, 2011 - 2011
- BegetGraphic Designer (Contract, 2011 - 2012
- Lockton Dunning BenefitsCommunications Designer, 2009 - 2011
- Alpha Business ImagesArt Director, 2006 - 2008
- Conrad AdvertisingGraphic Designer, 2004 - 2005
- IA Interior ArchitectsEnvironmental Graphic Designer, 2016 - present