Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Martin Gilleran
640 followers -
GILLERAN Consulting Automotive Property
GILLERAN Consulting Automotive Property

640 followers
About
Posts

Post has attachment

Post has shared content
Let there be …light
Custom made RGB Leiser Cut Plexi-glass lights
www.mariannaholoway.com
Photo

NICKEL WIRE - MP1 & MP2 FOR SALE.  ALL OWNERSHIP & ANALYSIS DOCUMENTATION AVAILABLE. PRICE AS AT 9 OCTOBER 2013 WAS 261 EURO PER METRE.  MINIMUM ORDER EURO20m.  GILLERAN IS DIRECT TO OWNER.

Post has attachment

PROJECT FUNDING available for your developments ... minimum project size considered USD10m ... debt and equity available ... worldwide

Post has attachment
PROJECT FUNDING AVAILABLE ... Please email consulting@martingilleran.com if your project is:
- "shovel-ready", i.e. all permits already in place, and ready to build, once funding is in place
- minimum size USD10m (or equivalent in your local currency)
- seeking 90% funding or less (the other 10% could be money already, or ready to be committed by, project owner, OR land OR other assets committed/donated to the project)
- in sector REAL ESTATE (e.g. luxury resorts, hotels, large scale housing) or ENERGY (solar, wind, hydro. waste to energy etc.) or INFRASTRUCTURE (e.g. hospitals, schools, road, rails, canals etc.)
 
Please email your Executive Summary & Business Plan, and you will be asked to complete a 2 page checklist.
 
Best Wishes
Martin Gilleran
www.martingilleran.com (Page 1 of Google for UHNW) 

Post has attachment
Banking Instruments BGs MTNs Currencies

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Photo

Post has attachment
Wait while more posts are being loaded