Công viên quốc gia hồ Plitvice có phong cảnh cực kỳ đẹp nằm trong khu vực Lika của Croatia. Công viên được bao quanh bởi các ngọn núi Plješevica , Mala Kapela, và Medveđak, nó cũng chính là một phần của dãy núi Alps Dinaric. Có tất cả 16 hồ với màu xanh lục và xanh dương xen kẻ tại Plitvice, được phân cách bởi các vách đá vôi tự nhiên nằm trên cao nguyên Plitvice. Thác nước kết nối các hồ với nhau. Thác nước cao nhất tại đây có tên là Veliki Slap, có độ cao khoảng 70 mét (230 feet). Các khu vực quanh hồ Plitvice có thể tự hào với một lượng lớn các hệ thực vật phong phú đầy màu sắc và các loài động vật thú vị . Du khách có thể đi bộ theo nhiều con đường mòn và nhân tạo xuyên qua các tán lá cây và hồ nước trong xanh, hoặc khám phá mặt hồ bằng thuyền. Công viên có 3 khách sạn và một khu cắm trại, nếu không thích ở đây du khách có thể lựa chọn nơi nghĩ khác tại các làng mạc và thành phố lân cận.
http://cong1.com more coolest stuffs
Good afternoon everyone--thanks for joining us today
It’s exciting to be on the call today and to share directly with you the progress we have made in my first quarter as CEO
As you will have seen from our press release we had a great quarter--with revenue up by 32 per cent year on year and a new record for quarterly revenue at over $9 billion!
We have substantially increased our velocity and execution this quarter--a key goal of mine since taking over as CEO
It’s why I created a new, product focused management structure--with a clear leader responsible for each product area
This new management team is working together fabulously … and has already achieved a lot in just three months
First we launched Google+ to field trial invitation only
Our goal with Google+ is to make sharing on the web like sharing in real life, as well as to improve the overall Google experience
Circles let you choose with precision who you are sharing with. Not surprisingly this has been very well received, because in real life, we share different things with different people.
Hangouts allow for serendipitous interactions. Like in real life when you run into a few friends. It gives you seamless and fun multi user video and it’s really amazing!
Last quarter, we launched the +1 button in search results and ads--enabling users to recommend stuff they liked, and have those recommendations show up in the search results of people they know
This quarter, we released +1 buttons to the entire web, and many sites like Huffington Post, the Washington Post and Best Buy have added +1 buttons
Google+ is still only in field trial with limited access as we scale the system
Users have to be invited, sign up with a profile in order to use it
However, the growth on Google+ has been great--and I’m excited to release some new metrics for you today
Over 10M people have joined Google+
Great achievement for the team
There’s also a ton of activity
We are seeing over 1 billion items shared and received in a single day
Our +1 button is already all over the web
It’s being served 2.3 billion times a day
So while we have a lot of work still to do, we are really excited about our progress with Google+
Google+ is also a great example of another focus of mine--beautiful products that are simple and intuitive to use and was actually was one of the first products to contain our new visual redesign.
We also launched that beautiful, consistent and simpler design on our home page, Gmail and calendar with many more products soon to come.
Greater focus has also been another big feature for me this quarter--more wood behind fewer arrows
Last month, for example, we announced that we will be closing Google Health and Google PowerMeter
We’ve also done substantial internal work simplifying and streamlining our product lines
While much of that work has not yet become visible externally, I am very happy with our progress here
Focus and prioritization are crucial given our amazing opportunities
Indeed I see more opportunities for Google today than ever before
Because believe it or not we are still in the very early stages of what we want to do
Even in search … which we’ve been working on for 12 years there have never been more important changes to make
For example this quarter we launched a pilot that shows an author’s name and picture in the search results, making it easier for users to find things from authors they trust.
Of course when we started doing search, people thought we were crazy--they said there was no money to be made in search over and above a bit of banner advertising
Most new internet businesses have had the same criticism
Fast forward to today--it feels like we are watching the same movie again in slow motion
We have tremendous new businesses being viewed as “crazy”
We actually have a new metric to report of 550,000 Android Devices activated a day!
That’s a HUGE number even by Google’s standards
It’s the fastest growing browser
With over 160 million users
People rightly ask how we will monetize these businesses?
And of course I understand the need to balance the short term with the longer term needs because our revenues and growth serve as the engine that funds our innovation
But our emerging high usage products can generate huge new businesses for Google in the long run, just like search
And we have tons of experience monetizing successful products over time
Well run technology businesses with tremendous consumer usage make a lot of money over the long term
I think about our products in three separate categories
First, there is search and our ads products, the core driver of revenue for the company. Nikesh and Susan are going to talk more about ads later in the call
Next, we have products that are enjoying high consumer success--YouTube, Android and Chrome. We are investing in these in order to optimize their long-term success
Then we have our new products--Google+ and Commerce and Local. We are are investing in them to drive innovation and adoption
Overall, we are focused on long term absolute profit and growth, as we have always been--and I will continue the tight financial management we have had in the last two years, even as we are making significant investments in our future
I would like to finish on our people
Great companies are no greater than the efforts and ingenuity of their people
So continuing to hire the best, keeping them happy and well rewarded is crucial to our future
Many of you will be interested in hiring--whether we hired a few hundred more or less than you expected this quarter. But we will optimize headcount for the long term and the opportunities we see
So I’m happy with the investments we’ve made in people, though we’re probably even a little ahead of where we need to be with headcount growth at the edge of what is manageable now
It is easy to focus on things we do that are speculative (e.g., driverless cars) but we spend the vast majority of our resources on the core products. We may have a few small speculative projects happening at any given time, but we’re very careful stewards of shareholder money -- we’re not betting the farm on this stuff.
All of us at Google want to create services that people across the world use twice a day … just like a toothbrush!
And we strive to make those services beautiful, simple and easy to use
That way we can provide huge benefit to the world
We have made a good start but we are at only 1 per cent of what’s possible … Google is just getting started … and that is why I am here--working hard to lead this company to the next level
Thank You. And again, we had a great quarter.
* In your stream, "Incoming" means "other people who are sharing with me" -- people who aren't yet in your circles. You can browse through it to see people who have added you.
* "Notifications" gives you the same sort of stuff that you can see in the notifications menu in the top right. (The one that turns bright red when you have an update -- not yet available in all countries) Who's added you, when you've been mentioned in a post or tagged in a photo, etc. Also, that menu at the top? Very useful.
* "Sparks" lets you get cool content relevant to your interests. Random side note: While debugging the system, we often used "Chocolate Cake" as a test interest. It turned out to be a really distracting interest.
* Hangouts are more awesome than you may suspect, because they require so little work.
* You have to click on the "Chat with people on Google+" link to enable chat within Google+ (long story as to why), but then you get IM functionality.
* The mobile app has two features of surpassing awesomeness: Huddles and Instant Upload. Huddles are everything that messaging was supposed to be but never was -- group of people, persistent conversations so you can keep chatting with people, a hell of a lot faster delivery than SMS, etc. Instant upload means that you will never have photos stranded on your phone again.
* The delete circle animation is enough fun that one is tempted to create circles and delete them just for the heck of it. Andy Hertzfeld FTW.
I'll probably think of more of these later... there are a lot of features in here, and there are even more on the way. This is called "The Google+ Project" for a reason; the future is bright and exciting.
- Eastman School of MusicVoice Performance, 2004 - 2008
- Eastman School of MusicArts Leadership Program, 2006 - 2008
- AdWords Account Manager, Large Customer Sales, 2012 - present
- Analytical Lead, AdWords, 2012 - 2012
- AdWords Account Strategist, 2010 - 2012
- United Way of Greater HoustonDonor Relations Coordinator, 2008 - 2010
- Eastman School of MusicDevelopment Intern, 2007 - 2008
- South Carolina Governor's School for the Arts and HumanitiesResidential Life Coordinator, 2006 - 2007
- Kopp DentalOffice Staff, 2001 - 2005
- St. Mary's Catholic Church of Rochester, NYTenor Section Leader & Cantor, 2004 - 2008
- St. Michael Catholic Church of Houston, TXTenor Section Leader & Cantor, 2008 - 2010
Rainey Street Bars and Restaurants | Austin, Texas | Rainey Street Bars ...
Home · Map · The List · Food Trailers · Private Events · Condos · Contact · Rainey Street Bars and Restaurants | Austin, Texas · Home · Map;
Investing: Investment Services: Online Investment: Charles Schwab
Schwab offers the investing and financial guidance you need to make smart decisions, plus a range of investment services, including online i
Charles Schwab: Investment Services Including Online Investing
Charles Schwab is a leading provider of investment services including online investing, financial advice and banking solutions. Learn more o