- Ball State UniversityManagement Information Systems, 1980 - 1985
- North Central High SchoolMarketing, 1976 - 1980
- US Army Officer Candidate SchoolMilitary Leadership, 1989
- US Army Airbourne SchoolMilitary Parachutist, 1989
- US Army Engineering SchoolMilitary Engineering, 1991
- US Army Adjutant's SchoolPersonnel Management, 1985
- National Automotive Dealer's Association Dealer AcademyAutomotive Retail Operations Management, 2001
Over 20 years of outstanding sales performance and project management with universal operational experiences that has led to the supervision, leadership, and mentoring of a myriad of personnel engaged in highly visible programs and activities. Forward-thinking, executive level management style, experienced in building and fostering teams of diverse individuals united by one goal –Success. Provides an immediate impact while maintaining fiscal boundaries and project scope.
During his first two years with BZ, Stephon has implemented numerous “Best Practice Workshops” throughout the Midwest sharing how the top dealers are shifting their strategy from traditional advertising to the internet. He has been the featured speaker for the 2007 NAMAD Regional Honda Meeting, 2008 NAMAD Lexus Toyota Annual Meeting, 2008 FMMDA Conference, 2008 GMMDA Annual Conference, and the 2008 AFMMD Annual Confernece. Most importantly, he has personally partnered with dealers who experienced up to 400% growth in Internet Sales since implementing a Digital Marketing System. His passion is to help dealers Find Sell and Keep a higher quality and quantity of customers for less cost while keeping them loyal to both sales and service.
Entered active military service in the U.S. Army in June 1986 at the rank of E-2 and achieved the rank of Captain within 10 years of outstanding service. As an enlisted soldier and noncommissioned officer, mastered small group leadership skills. As a commissioned officer served as a Company Commander, Joint-Task Force Logistics Officer, Officer-In-Charge of Direct Support Unit, Battalion Logistics Officer, Battalion Maintenance Officer, Battalion Adjutant, Battalion Personnel Officer, Company Executive Officer, Combat Engineer Platoon Leader, mastered corporate managerial skills to include written correspondence, oral presentations, multi-million dollar operational and budgetary planning, project management, maintenance management, on-the-job safety, personnel training, supervised 120+ workforce, developed procedural guidelines and policies, and performed quality control of work performed by contractors in United States, Europe, Central and South America, and Southwest Asia. Honorable discharge June 1996.
Meritorious Service Medal - Two Awards Joint Meritorious Unit Award
Army Commendation Medal - Three Awards Meritorious Unit Citation
Army Achievement Medal - Three Award Army Superior Unit Award
Humanitarian Service Medal Parachutist Badge
Army Good Conduct Medal Driver's/Mechanic's Badge
National Defense Service Medal German Schtzenchur - Gold
Southwest Asia Service Medal w/3 Bronze Stars Certificates of Achievement- 13 Awards
Southwest Asia-Kuwait Liberation Medal
Kuwait-Kuwait Liberation Medal
- CDK Global, LLCPerformance Improvement Consultant, 2013 - presentStephon is one of 13 who serves as on the Performance Improvement Consulting Team for Cobalt, a division of ADP, the world's leading provider of digital marketing solutions to automotive manufacturers and dealers. In is current role , he provides tailored training solutions and strategic planning for Dealership Management. Marketing, Sales, and Fixed Operations throughout the United States and Canada.
- ADPDigital SolutManagerions, 2012Proven communicator with specialty in formal sales presentations to corporate Presidents, CEOs and other top corporate executives; moreover, successfully negotiated numerous contracts resulting in exceeding corporate objectives. Conducted several formal consultations and workshops related to Digital Solutions, and Process Improvement to GM Corporate Executives, the Board of Directors GMMDA, FMMDA Board of Directors and dealer body, NAMAD, North American Honda Minority Regional Meeting, Toyota/Lexus Minority Dealers Annual Session and numerous eCommerce Workshops across the country that resulted in additional sales revenue outside of my assigned area.
- BZ Results,Regional Vice President, 2011 - 2011
- CobaltDigital Marketing Consultant, 2012 - 2013Recognized as Top Performer by client Infiniti USA for exceeding client and corporate objectives while serving as the Digital Marketing Consultant Infiniti West Region-Dallas Area OEM Regional staff and 35 Infiniti dealerships across 13 states. New responsibilities include the analysis of client’s total web presence, utilization of existing Digital Solutions, and consulting with senior Regional and dealership personnel regarding the right People, Process, and Tools to increase unit sales and market share as well as program subscription budget recovery.