I suppose with the water underneath, in the background, one might consider this a "pool haul"?
- Working Artist, Author2005 - present
- McKenzie SeedsVice President - Direct Marketing, 1986 - 2005
- Reader's Digest (Canada)Senior Marketing Assistant, 1984 - 1986
- McGill UniversityMBA (Marketing & Strategic Planning), 1982 - 1984
- Brandon UniversityPsychology (B.A. Honors), 1979 - 1982
- Simon Fraser UniversityB.A. plus MFA (art history)
- Mount Royal CollegeComputer Science
- Mount Royal CollegeBusiness Admin
From Dalí to Leonardo on the Backs of Playing Cards
When Brazilian artist Sōnia Menna Barreto was a teenager in São Paulo, her mother used to stay up all night long playing cards with her frie
Selling and Buying Art - Does your wall art match your sofa pillows?
Selling and Buying Art - Does your wall art match your sofa pillows? Often time’s artists and gallery staff scoff at decorators that want ar
Kandy Hurley sold a greeting card on FineArtAmerica.com!
Click on the image for a larger view and to leave comments.
Being is Love - Experimental and Audiovisual Poems
Lights in the cosmos. Rivers of passing clouds. Forest of constellations. Timeless lingering within. Ocean inhaling and exhaling. Breath, a
What I Learned by being a Gallery Owner | Artsy Shark
Artist and former gallerist Michael Soltis writes about his experience, and insights he gained by being on the other side of the equation.
DAWN AT LAST BY LAWRENCE GRODECKI- REVIEW AND AUTHOR INTERVIEW
Dawn at Last by Lawrence Grodecki My rating: 5 of 5 stars Dawn at Last by Lawrence Grodecki is a 2013 self published novel. I was provided a