7 Freelance Factors To Consider 1. Package: Extent of Your SEO Offer Some copywriters package their product. For instance, general copy may start at a set rate per page, with an SEO option/upgrade for an additional fee. Others offer content plans, for a…
A common question many people (including SEOs) have is whether word count affects search engine results. Does writing more mean it’ll rank better? Here I explore whether content length is a factor in search engine rankings, with the mindset that in-depth,…
Search-engine optimization has gone through a series of evolutions over the years. Older tactics, which focused on keyword-based optimization and black-hat practices, have become obsolete, and modern strategies, which focus on user experience, have come to replace them. Throughout its history, SEO has been a cost-efficient and incredibly valuable strategy for business owners of all industries.
But despite the strategy’s simplified development, many business owners are still too intimidated by the perceived difficulty of SEO to follow through with it. SEO is a time-intensive strategy, and it does demand significant attention, but it has reached a point where it’s no longer difficult. With the right mentality and a sound commitment, any business owner can start building an SEO campaign - and reaping the many benefits.
Read the full post: http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/241758
#SEO #seotips #seotips2015 #seotipsandtrends2015 #seotipsandtricks #searchengineoptimization
Why You Should Hire A Freelancer SEO copywriting is a wise investment for any small business owner… Here are 7 benefits you enjoy when hiring an expert SEO copywriter: 1. We Are Writers FIRST As hard as it may be to focus on writing quality content rather…
1. Identify Your Target And Check Out Competitors
- Which customers are being targeted as part of your marketing activities?
- Identify your competitors, review and analyze their marketing activities.
- Create a checklist of their best practices.
2. Optimize Your Website
- Use targeted keywords within headlines.
- Keep your content fresh and unique.
- Make it easy for your visitors to find your contact info.
3. Off Page Optimization
- List your websites in popular directories and post Ads in high traffic websites.
- Increase your backlinks using the top quality blog websites and forum sites.
- Create high quality videos that will display your products and services.
- Market these videos in popular sites like Youtube.com
4. Update Content
- Create a blog section in your website to educate your costumers.
- Share relevant info about your industry in your blog section.
5. Social Media Marketing
- Build a Social Network using social media sites.
- Build relationships using social media interaction
- Provide brief description about your products and services through social media sites.
- Spread relevant content through social media sites even though sometimes the content is not created by your team.
6. Email Marketing
- Build your Email subscribe list using landing pages.
- Interact with customers using emails as required.
- Communicate relevant information about your products and services through Email Marketing.
- University of Maryland, College ParkCommunication Studies, 2006 - 2011Writing to varying audiences; interpersonal and international communication styles; dyadic interactions, specifically in negotiation; nonverbal communication; communication and religion; and more.
- Freelance SEO CopywriterSean's SEO Copywriting, 2012 - presentCurrently specialize in contractor content marketing, with a focus on plumbing & roofing contractor search engine optimization (SEO) content writing.
917 Eastham Court, Crofton, MD, 21114
917 Eastham Court, Crofton, MD, 21114
Information Architecture for SEO - Whiteboard Friday
Many best practices in information architecture are increasingly leading to SEO benefits, and in today's Whiteboard Friday, Rand explains wh
Keywords to Concepts: The Lazy Web Marketer's Guide to Smart Keyword Res...
Concepts have become more important for search marketing than individual keywords. Many people in the SEO space mistakenly assume that becau
How to Improve Your Rankings with Semantic Keyword Research
Don't forget about semantic keyword research to help you focus your content and and improve your rankings.
How to Ship a SaaS Start-up in 4 Months – Qeryz Blog
How we started, improved and iterated Qeryz in just under 4 months. Learn how to bootstrap, improve and iterate your own SaaS startup. #micr
SEO Teaching: Should SEO Be Taught at Universities?
Despite the popularity and importance of SEO, the field has yet to gain significant traction at the university level other than a few course
The Private Blog Network Purge - Are You at Risk? - SEW
What are PBNs exactly, and do you need to worry about being hit by Google's PBN penalty?
Eye-Tracking Study: How Users View Google Search Result Pages
Search Engine Marketing - The way people engage with Google search engine result pages (SERPs) has changed significantly over the past decad
How Your Business Can Use Google+ For Lead Generation – Ciked
Is your business looking for new techniques for lead generation? Perhaps a method that is underutilized and better yet ignored by your compe
10 Best Wordpress Plugins for 2013 - Fast SEO Tips
SEO - Wordpress - Web design
How to Run your First A/B Experiment for Free Using Google Content Exper...
SEO Hacker is an SEO Services Company and SEO Blog in the Philippines
Why the Humble Quiz is a Brilliant Content Marketing Tactic
You will be surprised at the impact the humble quiz has as a content marketing tactic. Here are 7 principles for creating a winning quiz tha
Your Quality Content Checklist - Printer Friendly PDF Included
Publishing frequent quality content is hard work. Take a load off and use this content checklist to streamline your content publishing.
6 Ways to Accelerate Your Local SEO Success in 2014
Examining what Google Hummingbird means to local search in 2014, plus how mobile and local overlap; how to use Pinterest to increase local t
How to Use Color to Attract Your Ideal Clients To Your Website
The combination of colors you select for your website makes a nonverbal statement about you and your business, and are an essential element
How Search Works - The Story – Inside Search – Google
Search starts with the web. It's made up of over 30 trillion individual pages and it's constantly growing. Google navigates the web by crawl