My specialty is Web & iPhone (iOS) app development with both Ruby on Rails and PHP & MySQL. In fall 2008, I led a team of 4 in developing a mock security system using Ruby on Rails. In fall 2009, I led another team of 4 in developing the UH Guide iPhone application available in the Apple App Store using Objective-C & Cocoa for the UH. I use Windows, Mac OSX, and I possess a strong understanding of several Linux platforms.
IP Law (Intellectual Property) & Internet privacy are interesting & necessary topics that I love addressing.
I enjoy discussing anything with anybody at anytime. Photography is a satisfying hobby of mine. My current weapon of choice is a Canon Rebel T2i with a sidekick Nexus 5 Android phone. Software development has been my passion since 2004 when I started creating websites and webapps. Integrating and automating tasks with different technologies is what I strive to do.
- University of HoustonComputer Science Business Option, 2006 - 2010
- FavorEngineering Lead, 2014 - 2015
- Honey Bear WebdesignWeb & Mobile App Software Developer, 2004 - present
- PROS, Inc.Application Lead, 2010 - 2014
- Squirrel Heropresent
- Universal Wire Workspresent
- SpareFootEngineering Delivery Manager, 2015 - present