- Search Engine Land / Marketing LandCommunity Editor, 2013 - presentCurrently serving as Community Editor for Search Engine Land and Marketing Land.
- aimClearOnline Marketing Account Manager & Publications Manager, 2009 - 2013
- Hudson HorizonsSocial Media Specialist, 2007 - 2009
By day, Lauren Litwinka is an online marketer specializing in organic social media, cradle-to-grave community management, search and social creative, real-time journalism, holistic social befriending, as well as content aggregation, creation, and strategic syndication. Currently serving as Community Editor for Search Engine Land and Marketing Land, she spends her days sharing valuable industry resources and conversing with likeminded professionals / fellow geeks via the Interwebz -- always striving to connect the right people with the right content. Her first Wiley book, "The Complete Social Media Community Manager's Guide: Essential Tools and Tactics for Business Success," was released in January, 2013 and can be found on Amazon.com. You can say hi to Lauren on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Montclair State UniversityCreative Writing, 2005 - 2008
- Vesalius College2008 - 2008