I'm a happily married guy, brand new Dad; born in the 70s. I'm motivated by the opportunity to connect people, and I'm interested in how digital communications aid that connection.
Since 2008 I've been helping savvy organizations get social online. Experienced e-commerce, public relations, news writer and marketer with irons in many fires.
Excited about the local, cognizant of the global. Write, read, and collaborate for the edification of community and self.
- Austin Peay State UniversityMaster's of Communications
- Austin Peay State UniversityBachelor's of English
- Columbia State Community CollegeAssociates Degree
- Anderson/ Madison Heights High School
- Auntie Anne'sWeb Communication Specialist, 2011 - present
- ITS Marketing, Inc.Communications Consultant, 2012
- netSpraySocial Media Strategist
- York DispatchCorrespondent
- Austin Peay State UniversityGraduate Assistant
- Clarksville-Montgomery County Public LibraryLibrary Tech