My passions are experiential & emotionally stimulating placemaking, destination brand management, integrated marketing, community engagement, special events, and social media outreach.
Connected Places Global enables destinations to CONNECT & ENGAGE and establish long-term partnerships for creating unique, inspiring, and inviting Places and Spaces – Streets, Neighborhoods, Communities, Cities, Tourist Destinations, Recreational Places, and Business Establishments -- AROUND THE WORLD.
My objectives with Connected Places Global are to:
- Help catapult destinations to a higher level of emotional connection with the people who matter most
- Promote social, cultural and economic awareness and growth, and
- Help create and maintain inspiring & inviting destinations of choice that continuously evolve and re-generate energy, and maintain their magnetic vibe.
- The Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business Executive MBAMaster of Business Administration (MBA), 2006 - 2008Executive MBA
- The Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of BusinessB.S. Business Administration (Quantitative Business Analysis), 1983 - 1987
The 1 Question at the Core of Brand Loyalty by Rob Wolfe
The brand that often comes out on top of brand loyalty survey results-Apple-“thinks different” and drives loyalty by not following the usual
Gian = Leadership: Timeless Advice on Competitive Advantage
I have sifted through Donald Krause’s modern interpretation of Sun Tzu's The Art of War and compiled three focus areas with timeless points
Can Entrepreneurs Build Loyalty Simply by Listening to Clients' Stories?
I believe that rather than focusing on telling clients/customers why your company is so great-on your website, in your marketing collateral,
Are You Ready to be an Entrepreneurial Leader? by Rob Wolfe
So you have a business idea and are ready to start your journey as an emerging entrepreneur. To ensure you’re ready for the road ahead, you
9 Valuable Bits of Business Advice for New Entrepreneurs by Rob Wolfe
In addition to my own conviction that you should always define your brand as an initial step when starting a business, here is some great ad
3 Critical Benefits of Properly Branding Your Business by Rob Wolfe
Brand Identity. Brand Promise. Brand Value. Crafting your brand based on your values is a critical initial step in jumpstarting business–an
10 Questions to Help You Assess the Market Opportunity for Your Business...
Assessing the market opportunity can help you, the entrepreneur, discover a sense of demand and whether there is a market (or whether you ca