Start a hangout
Works at National Council for Behavioral Healthcare
Attended Boston University
Lives in Arlington, VA
Marketing and communications
- National Council for Behavioral HealthcareVice President, Marketing and Communications, 2012 - present
- Cobb CommunicationsCommunications, public relations, 2008 - 2013
- Mental Health AmericaSenior Director of Media Relations, 2008
- National Mental Health AssociationSenior Director of Media Relations
Alexandria, VA - Northern Virginia - Reno - Alexandria - McLean - Great Falls - Vienna - Washington D.C. - Boston
Using PR to make the world a little better.
- Boston UniversityLiberal Arts, 1994 - 1996
- George Washington UniversityHuman Development, 1996 - 1998Summa cum laude
- O'Connell1990 - 1994Dean's List.