1 large capsicum
4 Green chilli
2 big tomatoes
1 table-spoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 table-spoon turmeric powder
1 table-spoon cumin seed
3 table-spoon Tomato ketchup
1 table-spoon ginger garlic paste
2 cloves of fresh garlic crushed
1 inch of fresh ginger crushed
Salt to taste
Oil to fry
1.Cut the onion into quarters and take off each skin one by one.
2. Cut capsicum and tomatoes around 1 inch square in size.
3. In a wok heat 2 tablespoon of oil and add sliced green chilli, cumin seed, crushed ginger and garlic and fry for about a minute.
4. Add tomato ketchup in the wok and let it cook for a few minutes.
5. Add fried Buff and mix it well with the sauce.
6. Now add Spanish onion, tomatoes and capsicum.
7. Give it a quick toss we don’t want the onion to cook.
8. give it a quick toss and take it off the heat.
9. Serve it as an entrée or with rice.