Version 1.0.4 (minor release) - Released:
This minor update fixes some problems of the initial 1.0 release (or newer) and probably the last before the next major release. No graphical changes until the next major revision.
It is an acumulative update so you don't need install any previous update (v1.0.x) before this one.
This is the list of changes from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4:
- Updated Ares to stable version 0.2.
- Replaced "Dark Pink" selectable color by "Tan", "Dark Lime" and "Olive".
- Now messages color of each mission that isn't for Allies or Soviets will be green instead of blue.
- Fixed random percentages for each side. Before almost always a RA2 was selected when player used "Random" option.
- Increased attack intervals in Easy & Normal dificulty levels. Before all dificulty levels were "almost" identical.
- Nod Repair Vehicle, Nod Cyborg Commando & GDI Mammoth Mk. II menace for the AI increased.
- Decreased strength of the GDI Mammoth Mk. II from 1300 to 1100.
- Decreased building time penalization for GDI Mammoth Mk. II from 50% to 25%.
- Now can not be built Yuri & Soviet versions of the Clonning Vats at the same time. Yuri Clonning Vats, like the Soviet version, can not be deployed with the Soviet Industrial Plant at the same time.
- In Nod mission 7: "Destroy the Research Facility" (TS campaign) Multi-Missile super weapon damage increased.
- In Nod mission 9: "Protect the Waste Convoys" gas clouds damage (produced by the Chemical Missile super weapon) decreased 33% and gas clouds duration increased by 25%.
- Now AI Nod Stealth Tanks will attack automatically air targets. Human players still have to target manually air units.
- Re-done Naval War game mode. The few ground units that are still buildable will have an extra build time penalty of 300%.
- Original multiplayer maps removed from the Naval War game mode list:
···· May Day (2)
···· Siberian Wastes (2-6)
···· Wild Animal Park (2-6)
- Original multiplayer maps included into the Naval War game mode list:
···· Breakaway (2-3)
···· No Rest for the Wicked (2-4)
···· Oceanside (2-4)
···· Tsunami (2-4)
···· Bay of Pigs (2-6)
···· Bermuda Triangle (2-6)
···· Official Tournament Map (8)
- Some minor skirmish AI bug fixes.
- Updated AI of the single player campaigns with the most recent skirmish AI.
- Restored multiplayer map: Tour Of Egypt (2-6).
Can be downloaded from the official page or in ModDB:http://reloaded.cncguild.net/index.php?p=downloads&t=002http://www.moddb.com/mods/cncreloaded/downloads