- What is the value of the gift, product, or service?
- How close is the gift, product, or service to actual money?
- Is it an outright gift or a loan?
- Who is the intended audience?
- Is the intent of the gift to get links?
- Would the gift be a surprise to third party?
My guess is that anyone who has been involved with SEO for a while would intuitively understand these criteria, but it's helpful to clarify some of the questions we ask. Bear in mind that well over 99% of the time, paid links that pass PageRank are abundantly clear--because actual money is changing hands--plus we reserve the right to adapt our criteria when we see new types of spam or abuse.
- Alpolink UK LimitedInternet Marketing, 2010 - present
- Lahore Stock Exchange (G) LimitedAccountant, 2008 - 2012
I am an Internet Marketer, currently working in Alpolink on a number of projects. I specialize in SEO, SEM, Web Analytics & Online Promotions etc. I studied commerce but chose SEO as I really enjoy working in this field.
I am one of the biggest fans of Wordpress and I love blogging in my spare time. I love to find new tools and learn new techniques on the internet to enhance my professional expertise.
- Google GeekSeo, SEM, SMM, SMO, 2008 - present
- Government Islamia College of Commerce,B.com Accounts, Statistics, Mathematics, 2012
- Superior College, LahoreICS