- Edelman DigitalEditor, 2014 - presentContent strategy and planning for brands Editorial, social and digital storytelling strategy Real-time and responsive storytelling for brands
- Porter NovelliFreelance Content Producer, 2012 - presentDrafting social media for various platforms including Facebook and Twitter for client. Pitching and drafting blog posts for various owned blogs for client. Creating strategy and community management for client.
- Fortune MagazineReporter, 2010 - 2011Research, reporting and fact checking for feature length and FOB stories in a national business magazine.
- Fast CompanyReporter, 2011 - 2012Research, reporting, and fact checking for feature length magazine piecesin a national business magazine. Story writing for sidebar and front of book stories.
- VogueFreelance Researcher, 2012 - 2013Fact checking and research for this monthly fashion magazine and vogue.com stories.
- Temple UniversityMagazine Journalism, 2006 - 2010
- George Washington UniversityPolitical Management, 2010 - 2010
- Georgetown UniversityPolitical Journalism, 2008 - 2008
Ka-Pow! Marvel Opens Massive Comic Book Images Archive And API To Fans, ...
The home of Captain America Spider-Man and many other beloved comic book heroes is setting them loose on the world. Hulk fans: happy.
Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation Center
To meet its aims, the Innovation Center seeks to have a portfolio of models that address a range of populations, issues, problems and potent
Exclusive: All Marvel Digital Comics Will Be Available Same Day as Print
Marvel is taking its entire line of comics "day-and-date" digitally, meaning you'll be able to download all of the company's comics on the i
Turntable.fm: Where the DJ Is in the Next Cubicle - BusinessWeek
The music-streaming site with a social twist is a hit with techies
Chart of the Day: The Sluggishness of Financial Regulation
How the Dodd-Frank's bill progress looks, in a picture