- Girl's CEO Connection LLCFounder & Managing Director, 2008 - present
- R.J.Scott & AssociatesSmall Business Consultant, Author,Non-Profit & Social Enterprise Management, 2008 - 2011
- Center for Women & EnterpriseBusiness Development Specialist, 2005 - 2007
- Women's Leadership ExchangeConference Director, 2002 - 2004
- I've walked the walk and not just talked the talk
- Empower people & organizations to envision & create positive change
- Promote an environment where individual growth & development of strengths & talent is encouraged Combine the analytical with the creative to solve challenges
- Conference Direction & Production
- Teen Girl Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- Project Management
- "Connector" Long-term Collaborative Partnerships and Relationships
- Small Business Program Development and Management
- Youth entrepreneurship (focused on high school girls)
- "Connector": Long-term Collaborations & relationships
- Mentor and internship Development
- Producing women's entrepreneurial and leadership Conferences.
- Conference content and bringing the right speakers together for the best fit
- Project Management: Juggling more than one at a time without dropping the ball
- Babson CollegeMBA Studies/Entrepreneurship, 2006 - 2007
- University of TulsaB.S. Business Admin/Marketing
- Oklahoma State University–StillwaterFashion Merchandising Studies
- Tobe-Coburn School for Fashion Merchandising and PromotionFashion Merchandising
'Madam President' Book: So Girls Can See What They Can Be
Girls can't be what they can't see. Be part of making a children's book about a female U.S. president--book proceeds to go to charity!
Philadelphia Designer Pays Homage to Hometown with Virginia Flower Busin...
Home DMVCEO.com · About Us · Colleges & Universities · Startup Bison · Startup Colonials · Startup Eagles · Startup Hoyas · Startup Patriots
Disney Princess versions of real heroines expose culture of absurdity
Artist David Trumble creates a set of satirical cartoons depicting real-life heroines as Disney Princesses. If Rosa Parks, Gloria Steinem, a
What Can Entrepreneurs Do for Breast Cancer Awareness Month? - Rescue A CEO
October is the annual month for breast cancer awareness in which different campaigns aim to make people aware of the disease.
Girl Rising: Everyday Heroes - Glossi by IntelInvolved - Glossi.com
In honor of International Day of the Girl, Intel celebrates everyday women who are making a positive difference in the lives of young girls,
Pakistani Taliban 'delighted' Malala Yousafzai missed out on Nobel Peace...
The Pakistani Taliban said Friday they were "delighted" Malala Yousafzai, the teenage education activist they tried to kill, missed out on t
OU, OSU, Tulsa Join Forces on 2013 Oklahoma Disaster Relief Shirts
The University of Tulsa has partnered with the University of Oklahoma and Oklahoma State University to utilize logos from all three institut
That's Not Merida: The Disconnect Between the Merida we love, Disney, an...
While looking for an “end of the school year” gift for my brave and spirited daughter, I stumbled upon this doll and was completely taken ab
Disney Princess Merida makeover: A 7-year-old’s verdict on the 'Brave' h...
The Disney Princess makeover of the ‘Brave’ character Merida, causes one chubby little red-head looking at all the curves and makeup to ask:
Afghan Student Organizer Reflects Upon DC Walk for Afghan Women's Lives
As we marched through the nation’s capital, a family strolling through the National Mall asked me what we were walking for. Of course I knew