Been looking for an app just like this to keep my two HP TouchPad's in sync. Just tried it and here are some quick observations:
- Apps not sorted alphabetically. No other sorting options either.
- Sync aborts if we simply touch outside the dialog. Any subsequent attempt to sync just hung, and any attempt to browse the other device failed, until I restarted carbon on the other device.
- Need to be able to filter apps by installation status
- Is the sync always from the other device to the current device? A 2-way sync, irrespective of from which side it is initiated would be great.
- If the devices are on the same wifi network, will the sync still use internet? If not, why is it so slow to download? Would love the ability to do a direct sync, since I have a very slow internet.
- How about an option to restore just the app with no data?
- Doesn't detect app version differences?