Link to article: https://placester.com/real-estate-marketing-academy/infographic-the-small-business-guide-to-social-media-mastery/ via
Pin the Infographic here: http://pinterest.com/pin/526076800193001710/
Let's face it, social media marketing isn't a fad and it definitely isn't going anywhere. More and more small businesses are leveraging its power. Are you?
Use social media to ask questions, build buzz and get the conversation around your personal brand started!
1. Pick your network - you don't have to be everywhere and everything to everyone!
2. Choose the best times to post - This varies dependent on channel, so pay attention to your analytics and know when to share your very best content.
3. Know your "WHY" - Know why you are using social media to market your business and what your end goal is.
4. Know Your Audience - Understand the needs of your audience and what information they're looking for. Social media is about meeting their needs in real time!
#infographic #socialmediatips #socialmediamarketing
Link to article: http://rebekahradice.com/3-ways-to-use-pinterest-secret-boards-in-your-business/
Pin it here: http://pinterest.com/pin/159526011773992476/
Pinterest secret boards can be leveraged by businesses to collaborate, elaborate and engage within a private space.
The idea behind them is simple: Pinterest secret boards allow users to create boards (think bucket or category of content) and then share those boards with users invited to view or pin.
According to Evret Milam on Pinterest’s official blog, “When you add a pin to a secret board, it won’t show up anywhere else on Pinterest – the only place you can see it is on your secret board.”
While Milam suggests you can use secret boards to keep track of holiday gifts or plan a special event such as a wedding, working these boards into your business is where the real magic for marketers begins.
3 ways you can start using them today!
#pinterestmarketing #pinteresttips #socialmedia
- Web Media UniversitySocial Media Trainer, presentWeb Media University provides on-going Social Media Training and Certification. Learn the best kept secrets to internet marketing from the top experts in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Video, Networking, and more!
Thank you for visiting! I’m a passionate Internet Marketer with 10+ years of successful online business development, sales and marketing experience. I also hold a valuable Internet Marketing Degree however with the ever-changing world of web marketing I strive to learn something new every day.
I travel Nationwide to share my wisdom and provide social media keynotes with in-depth training. I’m a current contributing editor to The Social Media Monthly Magazine and writing a book titled, “The Social Media Magnet: everything you need to know to attract customers with social media”, sharing my best kept secrets to success. I’m available for interviews via email, telephone, Skype video, news segments on location and more. Just let me know how I can help!
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community CollegeInternet Marketing