- Emma's Family Farmfarming and farm marketing, advocacy, read voraciously and write., present
- WBLM, WAYU, WRDO, HAFFAST, State House Snack,
- Maine State Library, IRS, Maine Conservation Corps
- Coastal Enterprises, Advocacy Initiative Network of Maine
I was born 7 weeks prematurely and was blind from birth. I had parents who believed I should be a "normal kid" and spent much of my childhood being curious and exploring outdoors. I married Helen in 1974, have had four children, still spend as much time as possible outdoors, and love to read. My family has always been more important to me than anything.
- Riverton Public, Palmyra High School, Bates College