- Reaching Out - Non-ProfitI am a Domestic Violence and Community Advocate, present
- NYNEX, Secretary to the Vice President of B.I.S.C.
- VETERAN'S AFFAIRS ADMINISTRATION MEDICAL CENTER, Secretary to the Chief of Surgery
- Bellevue Hospital
- NYU Medical Center
I am an activist and advocate for Domestic Violence Survivors. I received membership to the "National Association of Proessional Women" and I have an approved candidacy to represent Staten Island in the "Cambridge Who's Who Registry among Executive Women" for 2009/2010.
I am a Domestic Violence Survivor, now disabled, but I won't stop until there are more help and resourses for us victims. The government needs to give us more help and channel that we can use to start our lives over! That is why I'm in the process of launching a website to give the resourses available for us victims.
- SUNY-EMPIRE STATE COLLEGEpresent
- St. Michael's Elemetary School
- St. Alphonsus Commercial High School
- Touro College
- SUNY-Empire State College