I'm getting fed up with gmail -- mail for google domains, to be exact, I suppose. The latest interface changes were the last straw, and I'm looking for alternatives. Any suggestions?
* I don't want to play sysadmin for my mailhost. I'm happy to set up the MX records for my domain pointing in the right place, and I'm happy to deal with configuration issues that relate to /how/ things work. I don't want to administer the box, or be responsible for things working in general.
* IMAP is pretty much a must. If everything else is /really/ good it could be negotiable.
* Non-horrible web-based mail interface is pretty much a must. If everything else is /really/ good it could be negotiable. Gmail isn't good enough that their current interface would be tolerable any more.
* Programmable filters. Either something braindamaged like gmails, or procmail, or something.
* Secure, reliable. A privacy and backup policy I can trust. Easy for me to make personal backups.
* Reasonable cost. If what I get is really nice, I might be willing to pay 30EUR per month. If what I get is less nice, but OK... then less.