- Consiglio Nazionale delle RicercheResearch Assistant, 2009 - presentPost-doctoral Research Fellow Organizing and conducting usability evaluations and research projects in the field of agricultural and forestry mechanization, focusing on implemented systems and/or early prototypes. Working on projects to enhance safety, operators’ well-being, productivity and efficiency in agricultural workplaces. Developing questionnaires, conducting test design, and qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- University of HertfordshireResearch Assistant, 2007 - 2009Development of play scenarios and evaluation methods for robot-assisted play. Analysis of robotic technologies and methodologies to support child-robot-interactions. Main Projects: * IROMEC Project (Interactive RObotic social MEdiators as Companions) co-funded by the European Commission within the RTD activities of the Strategic Objective SO 2.6.1 “Advanced Robotics” of the 6th Framework Programme, aimed at developing a social mediator robot, empowering children who are prevented from playing to discover range of play styles from solitary to social and cooperative play. *AuRoRA Project, aimed is to engage children with autism in coordinated and synchronized interactions with the environment thus helping them to develop and increase their communication and social interaction skills.
- University of Torino; Department of PsychologyCollaborator, 2003 - 2007
My research interests lie in the field of ergonomics and human factors. Over the past few years I've been involved in many projects, always adopting a user-centred design perspective.
I've conducted several studies in different fields, from psychology,
to human-computer-interaction, human-robot-interaction, HR development,
collective competencies, cognitive ergonomics and usability.
Working with people from different backgrounds, both in Italy and in the United Kingdom, have helped me understand the importance of being able to listen actively.
- Università degli Studi di TorinoErgonomics, 2003 - 2007PhD
- Università degli Studi di TorinoPsychology, 2004 - 2004Licensed psychologist within Italy
- Università degli Studi di TorinoPsychology, 1977 - 2003BSc and MSc in Work and Organizational Psychology