- FreelanceSenior Frontend Engineer, 2011 - present
- Stadt Frankfurt am MainCity Council Member, 2011 - present
- W3CInvited Expert, 2009 - 2014
- Johannes-Gutenberg Universität MainzAssistant Professor, 2010 - 2011
- ETECTURESenior Frontend Engineer, 2011 - 2011
- NamicsSenior Frontend Engineer, 2008 - 2011
- Blue MarsSenior Web Developer
- 3W4USenior Web Developer
- German Red CrossEmergency Medical Technician
Fraktion DIE LINKE. im Römer Bethmannstr. 3 60311 Frankfurt
Otherwise I'm interested in Web accessibility since WCAG 1.0 (1999), I organized an international, interdisciplinary conference on that topic in Frankfurt in 2009, and I often speak at conferences and unconferences about accessibility, HTML5, and anything related. I did several accessibility BITV reviews, also in cooperation with DIAS in Hamburg. I blame twitter for not writing more often in my blog.
I was an Invited Expert at the W3C HTML Working Group, the W3C HTML Accessibility Task Force, and the W3C eGovernment Interest Group. I also lectured as an assistant professor on web technologies and accessibility at the University of Mainz in the winter of 2010.
In March 2011 I was elected to the City Council of Frankfurt, in 2016 I was re-elected for DIE LINKE. fraction. That's another place where we fight for equal rights, transparency, and participation.
- Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University