- FreelanceSenior Frontend Engineer, 2011 - present
- W3CInvited Expert, 2009 - present
- Stadt Frankfurt am MainCity Council Member, 2011 - present
- Johannes-Gutenberg Universität MainzAssistant Professor, 2010 - 2011
- ETECTURESenior Frontend Engineer, 2011 - 2011
- NamicsSenior Frontend Engineer, 2008 - 2011
- Blue MarsSenior Web Developer
- 3W4USenior Web Developer
- German Red CrossEmergency Medical Technician
Fraktion DIE LINKE. im Römer Bethmannstr. 3 60311 Frankfurt
Otherwise I'm interested in Web accessibility since WCAG 1.0 (1999), I organized an international, interdisciplinary conference on that topic in Frankfurt in 2009, and I often speak at conferences and unconferences about accessibility, HTML5, and anything related. I did several accessibility BITV reviews, also in cooperation with DIAS in Hamburg. I blame twitter for not writing more often in my blog.
I'm an Invited Expert at the W3C HTML Working Group, the W3C HTML Accessibility Task Force, and the W3C eGovernment Interest Group. I also lectured as an assistant professor on web technologies and accessibility at the University of Mainz in the winter of 2010.
In March 2011 I was elected to the City Council of Frankfurt where we formed the ELF Piraten fraction until November 2014, when I joined the DIE LINKE fraction. That's another place where we fight for equal rights, transparency, and participation.
- Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe University