112 have him in circles
Works at Wiliam
Attended University of Bologna
Lived in Sydney
112 have him in circles
Project Manager at Ziller.com.au
Web Design, Ecommerce, Conversion Optimisation, User Experience
- WiliamWeb Consultant, 20012 - presentAs senior consultant at Wiliam it’s my role to to maximise business values from existing websites. I specialize in optimising the collection, communication and use of Analytics to create useful data driven insights around marketing performance, user behavior and website experience. This is done with the key objectives of developing best practice digital strategy, efficiency, online conversion and, ultimately, return on investment.
- ZillerProject Manager, 2009 - 2012Since joining Ziller in 2009 as the other half of a 2-man-operation, the company has grown into a 10-strong team and has been nominated as one of the top 5 best eCommerce specialised agencies in Australia. During my time at Ziller, I have been involved in a wide range of projects from EDM campaigns, to large corporate ecommerce sites with budgets over half million dollars. Responsibilities include: ● Managing a 9-person team (2 developers, 1 designer, 1 front ender, 1 online marketers, 1 strategist, 1 SEO expert, 1 copywriter, 1 network and server administrator). ● Delivering interactive projects on time and within budget, and managing those projects from initiation through post-launch (including projects review). ● Project planning: including comprehensive briefings, option/idea brainstorming, liaising with stakeholders producing cost estimates timelines and project proposals. ● Creative department contacts to develop & improve user interfaces, wireframes, and designs. ● Monitoring budget and schedules during the project lifecycle, managing resource allocation with traffic manager to ensure accurate project delivery (including guidance in troubleshooting process), and ensure the final delivery meets the expectations of the stakeholders. ● Managing accounts and finance for clientele across the work-book.
- BlackTrendJunior Digital Producer and Web Designer, 2005 - 2008Job role: The co-ordination and management one of the largest Italian supermarket chains website. Responsibilities included: ● Manage and review an external team of 4 (1 designer, 2 developers, 1 frontend developer) located overseas. ● Application of different digital media & promotional strategies, offers and marketing campaign Italy-wide, (14 different regional branches). ● Managed email marketing campaigns (from design, to HTML build, segmentation of list, test and send out). ● Review and optimisation of web site progresses. ● Project management, budget parameters, time scheduling, and client expectations. ● Quality control overview under all designs and coding.
Sydney - Bologna - Brescia - Modena - Perth - London
Life is like a mirror, watch smiling and it will smile back..
- University of BolognaIT Management, 2004 - 2008Information Technologies for the Management, Information Technologies, Web Applications, Graphic Design and Usability, Management, Economics Mat, Bachelor
- ITIS BresciaDiploma, 1998 - 2004Diploma in Computer Technologies, Programming (PHP, Java, HTML), Mathematics, Information Architecture, Diploma