- BodyLogicMD of NashvilleMedical Director, present
Dr. Benita Swartout practices anti-aging and preventive medicine at BodyLogicMD of Nashville, helping women and men suffering from menopause, andropause and other hormone imbalances achieve a longer, better life. Using individual, customized wellness programs tailored to address each patient's specific, personal needs, Dr. Swartout combines customized nutrition and fitness regimens, pharmaceutical-grade supplements, stress reduction techniques and natural bioidentical hormones to ensure her patients enjoy restored energy, improved mental clarity and the highest quality of life possible.
Dr. Swartout stresses the importance of treating the whole patient by finding the root of the issue, instead of simply using a one-size-fits-all treatment approach for individual symptoms. Her practice emphasizes the prevention of disease and encouraging optimal overall health, rather than tackling illness once it has already occurred. Dr. Swartout is passionate about sharing her knowledge and experience to ensure each and every patient can enjoy living life to the fullest.
Board Certifications and Associations:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Member of the North American Menopause Society
- Member of the American Academy of Family Practice
- Member of the Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- Diplomat of the American Board of Family Practice & Board
- Board Certified in Anti-Aging Medicine
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology