- Iqra UniversityMSDS, 2013 - present
- University of the PunjabB.A., 2009 - 2010
- University of CambridgeA Levels, 2006 - 2007
- University of CambridgeO Levels, 2005 - 2006
- Martial Arts (6th Kyu in Shotokan Karate)
- Researching on various topics of interest including, Hard Science, Computer Networks, Gadgets, Economics, Biology (Neurology and Genetics in particular), History, Myths, Beliefs and Legends (Especially Greek, Egyptian and Mayan Mythology and Demonology).
- Poetry (Written More than 70 Poems of my own)
Here is a bit about my hobby: https://www.facebook.com/notes/personality-analyzer/what-is-profiling-and-how-i-started-doing-it/10152734023857875
Currently working as Content Manager at MGNN.
I have been associated with the IT industry for the past 7 years and have been providing numerous services related to Computer Networking, Windows Server Management, Blogging and Blog Development (using the Word Press platform).
For IT Related Questions:
Being a Technology Blogger I always try to help out novice users and even other IT Pros. You are welcome to contact me with Tech based queries at Google Plus, by email or via the following profiles:
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Farshad-Iqbal-FB-Page/112463158835921
- Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/farshad2000
- LinkedIn Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/farshad-iqbal/22/5ba/821
- MGNNContent Manager, 2013 - presentI am currently working as Content Manager at MGNN which is a Uruguay based company. My responsibilities include web content management, (writing, editing, on-page optimization and publishing content) and certain site management tasks. In addition to writing, editing, and proofreading content, I have the responsibility to maintain content quality with regard to new developments and in accordance with appropriate quality standards. I also occasionally provide creative ideas and advice to further enhance assets associated with MGNN. Responsibilities: • Create, edit and manage content • Train and supervise writers • Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web properties • Perform on-page optimization for company blogs • Co-ordinate with and manage the flow of daily published content • Provide feedback and suggestions for keyword optimization • Test and Review desktop and mobile apps, web services and CRM systems • Write PowerPoint and Presentation related tutorials, tips and reviews • Produce highly technical guides for using applications, web apps and customer / learning management systems • Suggest ideas and give advice regarding the enhancement of company assets (e.g. blogs, SlideOnline web app and content quality) • Create Banners For Blog Posts using AdobePhoto Shop • Create informative videos and screencasts (such as YouTube Videos)
- Hicon SoftContent Manager, 2012 - 2013Worked as Content Manager at Hicon Soft. My responsibilities included managing content for client websites, looking over and suggesting on-page SEO optimization, training new content writers/bloggers, managing individual projects and coordinating with clients.
- Addictive TipsSenior Technology Content Authorer, 2010 - 2012Senior Technology Author and network administrator. My task included writing reviews, tips and tutorials on Windows based operating systems (Windows 7/Windows 8, Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 8, Windows Home Server 2011), Linux, as well as general technology based articles. Additional tasks: Network and Desktop administration. Visit my Author’s Page: http://www.addictivetips.com/author/farshad/
- Touchstone CommunicationsSystem Engineer/ Business Intelligience Executive, 2009 - 2010