Imagine a ribbon roughly one hundred million times as long as it is wide. If it were a meter long, it would be 10 nanometers wide, or just a few times thicker than a DNA double helix. Scaled up to the length of a football field, it would still be less than a micrometer across — smaller than a red blood cell. Would you trust your life to that thread? What about a tether 100,000 kilometers long, one stretching from the surface of the Earth to well past geostationary orbit (GEO, 22,236 miles up), but which was still somehow narrower than your own wingspan?
There is the Right Conservative way and then there is the Wrong Liberal way and nothing else! For you liberals I don't watch fox, you liberals say republicans and Conservatives get their points from it and say you watch a variety of shows. A variety of shows is not abc, cbs, nbc, msnbc and cnn they are all liberal. You don't know anything going on, you are being lied to and your freedom is the price of that but I don't care about that happening to you, after all you deserve it!
Questions for liberals/democrats/progressives/communist/socialist/fascist/nazis and republicans (since they are all the same).
1. What is the limit of the government?
2. Can the government take all of your money, property and wealth?
3. Can the government keep taking your paycheck every payday?
4. The liberals complain about rape and yet it is they who make it impossible for women to protect themselves by owning and using a gun! A gun stops a rapist like nothing else does, dead in his tracks! So aren't the liberals actually helping the rapist?
I don't have cable and I don't miss it, I dropped it in 2007. I listen to the radio and internet tv.
- Metropolitan Community Collegecomputer programming, 2012
- Thomas Jefferson Highhigh school, 1992
- Iowa Western Community Collegecomputer programming, 1998 - 1999
In Their Panic, Democrats Become Reckless Gamblers | Mediaite
Prospect theory, a predictive model of economic behavior, stipulates that when a person begins to come to terms with increasingly likely los
The Illusion of the “Gun Free Zone” | Concealed Nation
I'm about to go on a rant. Let's start off by saying this: I am not necessarily here to win a fight. I am writing this article based on stat