- IRL, INCCo-Founder, present
- Nodesnoop LabsProprietor, 2009 - present
- NokiaDesigner, Developer, Researcher, 2009 - 2010
- ProtohausDeveloper, 2005 - 2007
- IconmobileDirector of Technology, 2007 - 2008
I’m an designer/developer living in Los Angeles, currently operating as Nodesnoop Labs. My primary interest is in creating playful products and services, be it new types of mobile games, carbon emissions scoreboards, music RPGs, or whatever else.
Some of my work has been written up in obscure print outlets like the New York Times and in larger circulation magazines like Canada’s #1 Horror ‘zine Rue Morgue, as well as on sites like Techcrunch, BoingBoing and Engadget. I’ve also done stuff at the Wired Nextfest and spoken at various O’Reilly conferences like Where 2.0 and the Maker Faire.
- Brown University
- University of Southern California