We are pleased to announce the release of OTB 5.2 and Monteverdi 3.0!
This new 5.2 is all about new features :
- Support for read and write of no-data flags read by Gdal,
- New applications for SAR processing (polarimetry),
- Basic support of Sentinel1 products*,
- Radiometric calibration of Sentinel1 and Radarsat2,
- New methods for SAR Despeckle filtering (Frost, Lee, GammaMAP, Kuan)
- Regression mode in machine learning classes and applications,
- Confidence maps for classification filters and applications (including enhanced random forests confidence map),
- Enhanced syntax of applications python API,
- Support for default output types in applications,
- Compatibilty with Gdal 2.0 (as well as Gdal 1.10.x) and support of Sentinel-2
Try also the new major version of Monteverdi which allow now display several images together, as a stack or as a mosaic, and to use all the nice rendering tools of Ice (shaders). Applications are of course still available. Check also the brand new introduction on how to use Monteverdi in the CookBook.
Best wishes for this end of year ! https://www.orfeo-toolbox.org/orfeo-toolbox-5-2-and-monteverdi-3-0-are-out/