Nobody, and I mean nobody, can lie like "The Witch of Benghazi".
That poor old fool was is in denial in the video. Americans easily can identify an instigator of war. We are aware of Hamas' intentions to destroy Western ideology. That Palestinian fool just enacted a Fruedian slip by thinking he could do and say in America what Palestinians do in Palestine.
- IN GOD WE TRUST FOR AMERICA
#WATCHDOG - EYE ON AMERICA #100lies
THE OBAMANATION OF AMERICA
Our Country, by Our Forefathers, did a wonderful job to separate Church and State. The grand majority believes, as our founders did, GOD directed this nation to greatness. If you agree with this, please explain to me how we allow the so-called failed leader; change what this democracy, Our Republic, has already decided on.
THERE ARE 100 MISTAKES AND MORALLY INEPT CHANGES IN THE FIRST 100 DAYS OF OBAMA'S PRESIDENCY.
HERE ARE JUST 10, 90 MORE TO GO....
1. Calling for the repeal of the Defense of Marriage Act on the White House website.
2. Listing on the White House website a call for the expansion of federal hate crimes to include homosexual behavior.
3. Calling on the White House website for policies like the “Fairness Doctrine” that could silence conservative and Christian talk radio.
4. Repealing limitations on taxpayer-funding of human embryonic stem cell research.
5. Repealing limitations on taxpayer-funding of abortions overseas.
6. Pledging $50 million to the United Nation’s Population Fund, which supports China’s draconian one-child policy.
7. Proposing new rules to gut conscience clause protections for pro-life doctors and other medical personnel who don’t want to be forced to perform abortions or other procedures that violate their values.
8. Proposing increased funding for the nation’s largest abortion provider, Planned Parenthood.
9. Calling on the White House website for “a goal that all middle and high school students do 50 hours of community service a year,” (mandatory volunteerism).
10. Inviting homosexual families to the White House Easter Egg Roll.
11. Allowing his attorney general to call for the reinstatement of Clinton-era restrictions on the Second Amendment.
12. Breaking his promise not to appoint lobbyists to his administration. He hired 17 in his first two weeks.
13. Breaking his promise to sign legislation only after a five-day period of public comments.
14. Asking that the monogram for Jesus Christ be covered up during a televised speech at a Catholic university in which Obama quotes the Sermon on the Mount.