Start a hangout
24 followers|44,141 views
Worked at NewDirt.com
24 followers|44,141 views
Chief Development Officer, Corporate/Commercial Real Estate Development, CRE Tech Co-Founder
Innovative and creative thinking, Developing and executing real estate growth strategies ,Multi-unit site election, aquisition and development,, Franchise recruitment and facility development support, Assembling top performing development teams, Recruitment and management of broker networks,, Facility design,construction and maintenance, CRE Tech Start-ups
- NewDirt.comCo-Founder, Chief Development Officer, 2009 - 2015Nationwide B2B Infomediary (comparing site/space attributes and site/space criteria) Web service supports and advises growth programs. We streamline the site/space matching and site/space submittal process by connecting Brokers- to- Brands.
- Ruth's Chris Steak HouseChief Development Officer/SVP, 2004 - 2009Responsible for development of of new company- owned restaurants. Provided real estate, design and constuction support to franchisees for new restaurant development. Acquired and operated high quality millwork shop to supply company and franchise projects. Member of Executive committee, reported to Chairman/CEO.
- Metromedia Restaurant GroupVice President, Restaurant Development, 2000 - 2004Executive responsible for the Real Estate, Construction, Design, and Maintenance activities for Bennigan's, Steak and Ale, Ponderosa, and Bonanza restaurants. - Developed new Bennigan's prototype - Supported the Presidents and senior staff of each restaurant concept - Reviewed and revised the capital expenditures process and project tracking - Completed field level market penetration review and established network strategy for each market - Created and implemented MRG purchase and lease standards - Managed real estate property portfolio of operating and surplus properties
- Atria Senior Living CommunitiesReal Estate and Constuction Development Consultant, 1995 - 1999Provided real esate development services on a fee basis, consisting of: establishing concept site criteria, market selection for expansion, competitor evaluation, site selection, proforma P&L's, proposal package prearation, acquisition negotiations, site plan design, rezoning. and obtaining all local approvals to commence construction.
- KFC-USAVice President of Restaurant Development, 1981 - 1995Real Estate, Construction, Design, Maintenance, managed a organization of up to 160 people. Opened 150+ new restaurants per year, also major remodels and rebuilds of existing restaurants. Managed marketing & disposal of idle, surplus and excess properties. Was KFC's representative to the PepsiCo Partners group with representatives from each PepsiCo division, met quarterly to propose/explore opportunities to achieve synergies. Was responsible (with Bob Sorrell) for the first 2-in-1 KFC/Taco Bell restaurant in the company, location Geneva, AL
- National Tea, Standard Supermarkets DivisionDivision Real Estate and Construction Manager, 1979 - 1981Started as Assistant Real Estate Manager, promoted twice in first year. Assessed all existing stores in the Indianapolis Division, covered the entire state and portions of Illinois. Selected sites for new stores by transitioning development build plan from a pipeline of traditional supermarkets to a new generation of food/drug combo hypermarkets. Closed and divested economically obolete stores,often consolidating multiple smaller trade areas into new combo stores at "Main & Main" commercial intersections. Our typical process involved buy, build, sell, lease-back tranactions.Functioned as in-house commercial real estate developer.
- KrogerReal Estate Manager, 1978 - 1979Was responsible for new store site selection, lease negotiations, property managment and closed store lease terminations for the Columbus KMA, covering central and northern Ohio.
- Health and Hospital Corporation of Marion County, Indiana (Indianapolis)Paramedic- EMT, 1971 - 1975Patient assessment and care in outside of hospital environment including, ECG Interpretation, drug administration, CPR. Managed various trama and medical emergencies: gun shots, stabbings, pedestrians struck, heart attacks, stroke, coma, breach births, etc.